Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Similar sites to Dokuga
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Similar sites to Dokuga
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Similar sites to Dokuga 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Does anyone know if there are similar communities to Dokuga for other fandoms? I love Dokuga, but was wondering if there were other fandoms I could branch into to try different types of characters. Any thoughts?

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Similar sites to Dokuga 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
Caleesci wrote:
Does anyone know if there are similar communities to Dokuga for other fandoms? I love Dokuga, but was wondering if there were other fandoms I could branch into to try different types of characters. Any thoughts?

It really depends on what fandoms you're interested in. I haven't dabble that widely myself in other communities like Dokuga, since in my experience there aren't many I'm interested in joining and or staying around in. The only one I actually did mosying on through regularly was the Elfquest RPG communities, called Holts, years ago, and sometimes the EQFanart site, plus the official Elfquest site, which isn't too bad or busy most days.

I won't go into what EQ is, only to say that you can google it.

There are other fan-specific sites out there for TMNT and Transformers, but I couldn't give advice for them since I never used them. My gateway into the fandom is usually via the movies, cartoons, or fanfiction. I only ever bothered to regularly surf and post in Dokuga, since it's pretty broad spectrum for a pairing specific site.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Speedy Tomato
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Similar sites to Dokuga 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
I'm not sure on most fandoms, though I do know there are some. Harry Potter has several dedicated to various pairings. You just have to wander and look. Most are slash, I'm telling you that now. So, it depends on what you're looking for.

Logged Logged
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Similar sites to Dokuga 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
I am not sure what I am looking for. I just want to represent different types of characters, just for a slight change up Maybe I will take a stab at HP. Though I have never written slash...

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Lone saiyan woman
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Similar sites to Dokuga 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Well I have been really into true blood as of late. Eric and Sookie to be exact, alot of people write for them and there are so many long, epic stories to choose from. That's a fandom you could try.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.