Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Sugar-chan gave me permission to host the GMDDNs since she is unable to at the moment. The same rules apply as before, which I will be posting below. For those who don't know what a GMDDN is, it is a drabble/drawble night only for members who are 18 years or older.

*Date and time-July 26th starting at 10pm EST.

*Location-special chat room that will be set up only a few minutes before the GMDDN is scheduled to start. The room does not remain open when empty as it did with the last chat program. The GMDDN will only take place in the special password protected room so make sure you do not post anything that is not rated T in the common room of chat.

*Password-if you are over 18 you can get the password from one of the mods; currently Sugar0o, WiccanMethuselah and Creature of Shadow have been sent the password. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to join in, however, we do have a regular DDN usually on the first Saturday of every month.

*Word count-200-300 words per drabble. Don't have to be an exact number, just have to have at least 200 words per drabble to give you more to work with.

*Rating-any rating can be posted during the GMDDN instead of the usual rated T; just be sure to warn readers if there is anything that might offend others such as rape, incest or that might be considered vulgar.

*Rating 2-your entries do not actually have to be rated MA. If you would like to use the prompts for your rated M or under story that is fine as well, just make sure you rate appropriately.

*Site rules-all site rules must be followed while in the chat room as well. This includes the drabbles needing to be SK related. One or the other, or both, need to be the focus.

*Drawble-if you happen to be drawbling, make sure to post your fanart as containing adult content if the image is not safe for all ages.

*Time limit-40 minutes will be given for each prompt to allow more time for drawers to complete their work. May be changed as needed.

*Prompts and theme-there will be 10 prompts that go with a theme of the night. Feel free to try and guess the theme by sending me a message in chat. Do not post it in the actual chat room as you may spoil it for others. You do not have to complete every prompt to get credit for the GMDDN; you simply need to do at least one prompt.

*Save-remember to save your own drabbles as it will not be possible for me to keep track of all of them.

*Banner-there will be a banner posted after the GMDDN is over; it will have the theme on it so it can not be posted during. You can collect the banner as long as you have completed at least one prompt within 24 hours of the GMDDN.

*Completed-Once you have completed the GMDDN, you may feel free to post a link to your story on this thread so those that we not able to read it during the GMDDN can find it later. Just remember to rate accordingly.

*Questions?-feel free to leave a message on this thread or send me a pm.

Theme: Gamer Girl
Prompts:

Prompt 1: P.U.G. - pick up group
    Prompt 2: W.T.B. - want to buy
    Prompt 3: L.F.G. - looking for group
    Prompt 4: P.L. - power level
    Prompt 5: W.T.S. - want to sell
    Prompt 6: A.H. - auction house
    Prompt 7: N.P.C. - non-player character
    Prompt 8: A.F.K. - away from keyboard
    Prompt 9: R.T. - respawn timer
    Prompt 10: G.I.R.L. - girl in real life

Note: Highlight the prompts if you want to see their actual meanings. I did not give them in chat to give everyone the chance to use their imagination more. You are free to use the correct meaning or anyone that you come up with on your own.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/27 01:24 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 55

Logged Logged

kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 109
I'm assuming that unlike the regular DDNs this will not have prompts posted later? I'd love to join but I'll be out of the country then.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I do believe Sugar-chan used to post the prompts afterward on the thread as well. The words themselves won't be rated MA so they would be safe to post here. And you do have 24 hours to complete at least one of them in order to get the banner. However, you can complete them weeks later if you want, you just won't be able to claim the banner anymore.

Hope you enjoy your trip out of the country and I do plan on hosting more than one of these so hopefully you can make the others .

Logged Logged

JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Oh noes! I think I am not going to be home that day T_T
Enjoy everyone!

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
JeniNeji wrote:
Oh noes! I think I am not going to be home that day T_T
Enjoy everyone!

Me neither, unfortunately. I'll be at work. T___T.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
::screams:: Thank GOD! I have been waiting for this! I WILL be there... >.>

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 52
I'll be looking forward to it.

Logged Logged

QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN July 26th!!! 18+ members only 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Is this still happening? I want to try and make it, but I also have a huge project due Monday night and a friend's birthday thing to do tonight.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Yes, it starts tonight at 10pm EST. I will post on this thread as soon as the room is open. For anyone wanting to come, make sure you get the password from one of the admins before then so you don't miss anything .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
GMDDN room is now open. GMDDN will start in 10 minutes (on the hour).

Logged Logged

Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
How do you join? I don't have a password. Sorry so late guys. I had company over.

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Go ahead and send me a tell in the chatroom for PW. As long as I can confirm your age through your profile, I will give you the password. You can message me even if you are in the main lobby. Just click the list for the GMDDN room and it will show you who is in there.

@Aiko-san go ahead and send me a message in chat. I have already confirmed your age.

Logged Logged

Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Speaking with Wiccan. I have been trying to PM you via chat...ugh my first time. I am a GMDDN virgin.

Logged Logged

- Joss Whedon
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
GMDDN is over! Ended a bit early tonight since everyone was tired. I will post a new thread for the next GMDDN after the first of the month. I will add the prompts and banner to the original post up top to make them easy to find.

If you completed at least one of the prompts you are free to claim the banner. You have 24 hours from now to complete at least one of the prompts to claim it as well. If you wish to complete the prompts at a later date, that is perfectly fine; you simply won't get the banner.

Thanks everyone that joined and hope to see ya'll again next time; and hopefully those that were unable to make it tonight .

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.