Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 171
So I was readingTo Protect the Alpha Female By: Sylean89 the other day, and a scene in chapter 35 where Sesshomaru and Kagome are being intimate and her powers flare in a way that shows she’s not ready to go all the way reminded me of a similar scene in another story. At least I think it’s another story. I honestly don’t know.

Anyway, what came to mind was Sesshomaru and Kagome were lying on a bed, I want to say Sesshomaru’s bed, and getting intimate, but they had to be careful of what they did or rather how far they could go or her powers would flare and hurt him. I think the level of hurt was dependent on how far they went, so Sesshomaru was in danger of receiving either a strong sting or outright purification. It was like her powers were acting as a chastity belt.

Although I don’t recall more I get the impression that it was a full chapter story, possibly complete, and takes place in the past.

Oh, and in case anyone was curious, but not wanting to click, the story mentioned above is not complete, and rated M; likely MA here on dokuga.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 71
That story sounds like Vying for Dominance by ShadowsWeaver1
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6918/1

*Complete** Woken from a dream of heated passion and coursing desires, Kagome finds herself caught up in an ancient game of blood and lust. She must fight or she will die, vying for dominance and the rights to take her mate. Rating MA

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 171
This was a good read, especially since I hadn’t read the story in years, but it was unfortunately not the story I was looking for. It actually didn’t have any scenes similar to the one I recall.

Logged Logged
Jamesha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I think it may be traveling with sesshomaru by advi. When Kikyo used Inuyasha to steal her powers.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/17 22:42 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
What your looking for is towards the middle after Kagome begins to accept herself and Sesshoumaru. This fic would be MA on this site.

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/121818

Baby Got Back (not a song fic)
[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
By: carlet
Kag/Sess Kagome injures herself badly in the Feudal Era and must spend six months in modern day Tokyo recoupping. After gaining quite a bit of weight she must return to the past and face her friends (worst of all Inu Yasha) Ever wonder what Youkai look for in a woman? (Warning...this fic may be bad for your waistline)

Anime/Manga: InuYasha Fan Fiction | Genre(s): Comedy / Romance / Hentai | Type: Divergence | Uploaded On: 10.28.2006 | Pages: 57 | Words: 67.2K | Visits: 100.1K

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s power acts similar to chastity belt 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 171
The scene I was looking for was in Traveling With Sesshomaru. Thank you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.