Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 11
Okay, so on a whim I thought of a new game to play...

As we all know, Gramps comes up with some pretty out there excuses for Kagome's absences from school.

Some of his excuses aren't even real diseases, and some can not be caught by humans.

This is where we have some fun.

Here are the rules:

1. Come up with an excuse for Kagome's Grandpa to give the school.

2. It does not have to be real, but if it's not a well known illness list a few symptoms, ie, nose bleeds, dizziness, fainting, etc.

3. The next person to post states if they would accept the above excuse if they worked at a school or not. And then gives their own excuse.

4. Make sure to mark the beginning of your excuse somehow.

5. Make sure to list symptoms if it's unusual or made up!

6. Keep all excuses clean in accordance with the forum rules.

7. You can accept any excuse, even if you think it's fake. You can also reject any excuse even if it's real. School admins can be really strange so there's no telling what they will or won't accept.

8. Have Fun!

Here's a quick example of how this should look:

Player 1.
Kagome can't come to school today as she has developed an infection of the lining of her third eye that she woke up with this past weekend.

Player 2.
Rejected! lol.

Kagome can't come to school today because she has caught meningococcal meningitis. She's suffering a headache, high fever, dizziness and vomiting. She'll be out for the next week at least.

Player 3.
Sounds yucky! Accepted!

Kagome won't be in school because she's got that new flying pig flu! It's some strange mix of bird and pig flu. She's starting to sprout feathers. I'm worried she'll sprout wings!

Player 4.
Accepted!

Kagome can't make it today, she's gone color blind today. She's told me several times that she's seeing red, and only red. She can't cross the street if she thinks all the lights are red. Maybe she'll be in tomorrow.

I'm sure you get it, so We'll use that last one as our starter excuse!

I Hope You Have Fun!

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 52
Kagome cant come to school today She has caught Kuru. Symptoms include trouble swallowing, trouble walking, tremors and muscle jerking and lack of coordination.

Logged Logged
Lady Nefertiti
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 37
(let's see if I've got this right)

---

Accepted Grandpa Higurashi. Hope she feels better soon.

Kagome's gone to America for treatment. She was on an expedition for uhh Biology class! yeah! and was attacked by wild dogs and caught the rabies!

Logged Logged
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 11
She's not taking biology this year, but she can't bring rabies to school or wolves it's against regulations. Accepted.

Kagome can't make it this week, she has Rhinotraveltitus, her nose is sliding off her face, it's already on her chin. The doctor said it'll take at least a week for it to crawl back into place.

Logged Logged

DarkThief07
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 2
Sounds a little dubious but we'll accept it grandpa Higurashi as some unknowns are frequently presenting itself

Kagome is unable to go into school as she has sightisis. Her eyes keep going to the sides which makes her turn around in circles while walking. Probably won't go to school for several days.

LoL this is too funny, I love this XD

Logged Logged
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
I think my three year old nephew might have that! He does the same thing! Accepted, someone should really find a cure.

Kagome can't come to school, she tripped last night a fell into a flight of fancy. She tumbled down all the stairs on the shrine! And right back up them too! Poor child can't seem to stop rolling, we were up all night trying to catch her.

Logged Logged

Dolly Dolphin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Grampa Higirashi's Outragous Excuses 11 Years ago Karma: 1
Rejected, You could just roll her to school by putting up barriers to guide her.

Kagome has come down with a bad cause of Obliveratitus because her wand was broken and now has not memories and doesn't even know who she is let alone being very paranoid that other people will attack her and had to be sent to the Mental Hospital of the St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. The healers say there is nothing we can do for her to make her back to normal and will be out indefinitely.

Logged Logged

The dolphin demon who love Sesshomaru.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
I claimed Naraku's curly hair because he stole it from me years ago in the claim game.
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Accepted, however you must provide the admission paperwork to the school within twenty-four hours, or face truancy charges.
(I actually had a school tell me this when my kid was in the hospital, it was a Friday afternoon too. I was not happy.)

Kagome can't make it today, she's caught Pneumonia. Doctor said she'll be out for at least two weeks.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.