Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 3
Miroku, he'd be least likely to kill me when I make a mistake. Plus he's the easiest going of the three ^_^ though the fact he's a perv still remains......

Who would you rather be your dentist: Naraku, Hakudoshi, or Tsubaki?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 12
Evenstar wrote:
Miroku, he'd be least likely to kill me when I make a mistake. Plus he's the easiest going of the three ^_^ though the fact he's a perv still remains......

Well I think I'd rather be my own dentist than to let either of those three near me. But I suppose I have to choose one so I'm going for Naraku. Why? Cause he's hotter than the other 2. At least I'd have something nice to look at as I died.

Logged Logged

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Scherherazade wrote:
Evenstar wrote:

Well I think I'd rather be my own dentist than to let either of those three near me. But I suppose I have to choose one so I'm going for Naraku. Why? Cause he's hotter than the other 2. At least I'd have something nice to look at as I died.

Forgot to ask a question.

Your in an airplane flying over the north pole (don't know why your flying over it) you crash and are one of 4 survivors, Naraku, Kikyo and Manten are the others spared. For some reason you are the most powerful and they are no threat to you. However, all the food is gone and in spite of your awesome strength you and the others must resort to cannibalism. You being the most powerful get to decide who is dinner. Who do you pick? Naraku,Kikyo,or Manten

Logged Logged

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Manten, being he's the largest and the most likely to consume more than the rest. Anyways, who'd want to munch on a clay pot or a gassy spider? >>; -cough-

Say you were on one of those Bachelorette Millionaire reality shows, and you had to choose between three final contestants. Who would you choose: Naraku, Bankotsu, or Juromaru?

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 66
Bankotsu. Although he's dead, he doesn't absorb souls. Naraku would make my date a nightmare. Juromaru would look at me as if I were his next meal.

Who would you rather have make photocopies shirtless? Kouga, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshomaru or InuPapa?

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
DemonQueen17 wrote:

Who would you rather have make photocopies shirtless? Kouga, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshomaru or InuPapa?

Answer: Why do I have to choose? I'd like a picture of all of them, arranged in smexy poses together, but nothing yaoi-ish. I believe I've seen a similar picture with but not with all of the Inu crew. It would be a veritable smorgasbord of hotness, to indulge myself in according to my mood at the time. If only such a menu existed in reality. (sigh) Ah well, one can only dream.

New Question: Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with, InuPapa, Miroku, Kagura, Sango?

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Kagura! That way we could fly to civilisation Well thats if I could some hoe persuade her to let me on her flying feather alive

Who would you rather be given a massage by: Sesshomaru, Bankotsu or Kouga?

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Hoe is the correct terminology for Kagura. Now onto the answer to the question! Ahem!

Sesshoumaru. That is the answer. And while he's at it, he can use them claws to lightly scritch my back as well. WITHOUT the use of his lovely poisons.(:

Now, if you were to have to choose one person as a room mate for an apartment you've just moved into to help with paying the bills, who would you choose: Miroku, Inuyasha, Naraku, Sesshoumaru, or Jakotsu?

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Sesshomaru. He'd actually help pay unlike some cough Inuyasha cough. Plus he's not pervy, and as long as I don't annoy him to much I stand a good chance of living. He's also the one withthe most honour.

Who would you rather bet on to win in a fight: Kanna, Hakudoshi, or Juuroumaru/Kageromaru (you know the incarnations that Inuyahs and Kouga had to fight together)?

Logged Logged
Lady Lyris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 2
Probably Sango. She's laid back and won't try to kill me. Maybe, I don't know. Just so as long as I don't try to kill her...

Logged Logged
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Evenstar wrote:
Who would you rather bet on to win in a fight: Kanna, Hakudoshi, or Juuroumaru/Kageromaru (you know the incarnations that Inuyahs and Kouga had to fight together)?

Answer: I'm betting on team Kanna/Hakudoshi, sure those two are small but oh so deadly. Hakudoshi is like a prodigy of evil.

Question: In this and your previous lives you have lived pure and blamelessly. Sacrificing yourself for others repeatedly in every lifetime has earned you an enormous amount of good karma. The Kami have decided to reward you with demi-god/godess status, which makes you more powerful than any demon. You are allowed to choose a consort to live with you for eternity and bless with a portion of your power. Who do you choose? Consider that it will earn you bad karma with the Kami and put your new godhood in jeopardy if you choice is based solely off physical attractiveness. You are allowed to pick someone you are attracted to but must also consider their worthiness for other reasons such as intelligence, compassion, sense of humor, inner strength ect. Who do you pick? Sesshoumaru, Kouga, Inuyasha, Miroku, Inupapa or Kagome, Sango, Kagura, Midoriko, Kaede

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Hmm, this is the hardest one yet. I'd have to go with Inupapa. His hotness aside, he's very intelligent and would impart his wisdom with anyone, does have compassion, especially for humans. I'm sure he has a sense of humor as well. I can see him as a prankster. Does he have inner strength? I would say he does. He DID sacrifice himself to save Izayoi and Inuyasha after all.

Who would you rather have torture you in the depths of hell? Naraku, Sesshomaru, Juromaru or Kageromaru?

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
DemonQueen17 wrote:
Hmm, this is the hardest one yet. I'd have to go with Inupapa. His hotness aside, he's very intelligent and would impart his wisdom with anyone, does have compassion, especially for humans. I'm sure he has a sense of humor as well. I can see him as a prankster. Does he have inner strength? I would say he does. He DID sacrifice himself to save Izayoi and Inuyasha after all.

Who would you rather have torture you in the depths of hell? Naraku, Sesshomaru, Juromaru or Kageromaru?

I really liked your answer Demon, it was well thought out. I'm going to give you karma for that.

To answer your question: Naraku turning into his spiedy form just creeps me out and since I'm already being tortured I see no reason to add to my pain. Plus Naraku would get off on torturing someone and would probably put more time and effort into it. As for Juromaru and Kageromuro, they are always together and though Juromaru is nice eye candy it doesn't make up for his creepy relationship with the icky Kageromuro. Plus Juromaru is mindlessly violent. I'd pick Sesshoumaru, being as unemotional as he is he'd just get the job done with as little fuss or added torture. It would just be a task for him to check off each day, I don't think he'd get into it, therefore I'd experience the least amount of pain.

New Question:
Imagine you are currently the governor of a state that meets out justice with the death penalty. In your state, the governor is charged with the duty of pardoning and letting back into society one of these prisoners. Although you feel they are all dangerous to the public and guilty of the crime/crimes which they have been accused of you must pardon and release one of them back into society. Who do you pick and why? Here are your criminals: Naraku, Yura, Manten, Tsubaki, Mistress Centipede,

Logged Logged

Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 10
Manten. Because I think part of his poor behavior was a result of a constant bad example of his brother. Without his brother's interferance the poor guy could just get himself a wig and he'd probably be able to manage okay.

Who would you rather taser and why? Naraku, Kikyo, or Bankotsu?

Logged Logged
Nat-a-wee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Sesshomaru, just to see him in a reealll sexy pin-stripe suit....dang...Id work for him any day....

Who would you rather see as a cross-dresser on the corner, Naraku, Kouga, or Miroku?

Logged Logged

!!!Natalie!!!
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Who would you rather taser and why? Naraku, Kikyo, or Bankotsu?

Kikyo, beacuse when she came back to "life" and I use this term loosely she came back as nothing but a soul sucking arogant zombie. Don't get me wrong I have nothing agianst the alive Kikyo, the one from 50 years ago. I just can't stand her how she came back.

Who would you rather see as a cross-dresser on the corner, Naraku, Kouga, or Miroku?

Hmmmmmm Naraku, beacuse he probably could pass off as a female the most, plus I wanna see how many times he would be gropped.

Logged Logged
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
While hiking in the mountains with the Inuyasha cast the group gets separated. You are lost with Jaken, Kagermaru, Manten, and Mukostu. The sky darkens and it begins to rain. Night falls and everyone is cold. The temperature drops to freezing. Everyone will have to pair up to share body heat. Nothing sexual will happen but to save yourself you are going to have to snuggle up to one of these less than attractive villains. Who would you rather cuddle to save your life: Jaken, Kagermaru, Manten, or Mukostu?

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
While hiking in the mountains with the Inuyasha cast the group gets separated. You are lost with Jaken, Kagermaru, Manten, and Mukostu. The sky darkens and it begins to rain. Night falls and everyone is cold. The temperature drops to freezing. Everyone will have to pair up to share body heat. Nothing sexual will happen but to save yourself you are going to have to snuggle up to one of these less than attractive villains. Who would you rather cuddle to save your life: Jaken, Kagermaru, Manten, or Mukostu?

Manten, hes the furiest..... Hopefully he's a secretly like a big cuddley Teddy

Who would you rather have defend you in battle: Jaken, Totosai or Myoga?

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Jaken. He's the bravest out of all three. Plus, he has the Jintojo/Staff of Two Heads.

Who would you rather switch genders with? Kouga, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, or Miroku?

Logged Logged

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Switch...genders..with? But I'm already male! o: So how can I answer that question? Not EVERYONE on here is female. I'll answer the question regardless, though. Miroku.

Now, if you were to be driving along a highway and took notice to two broken down cars being driven by Juuomaru and Naraku, who would you pull over to assist and why?

Logged Logged

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 12
Naraku wrote:

Now, if you were to be driving along a highway and took notice to two broken down cars being driven by Juuomaru and Naraku, who would you pull over to assist and why?[/size][/color]

Answer: It would probably safer to not help either of them but since that isn't a choice.I would pull over for Naraku. Juuomaru is portrayed as a mindless, out of control, killer, I'd be repaid for my kindness with certain death. On the other hand, Naraku, would probably come up with some way to use me in one of his nefarious schemes to get the Skikon Jewel or some other dastardly plan. I'd probably live and could then hopefully come up with a plan of my own to escape his evil clutches. I hope.

Question: You are aboard one of the first space ships with sent to Mars with intelligent life forms on board. Who would you rather your ship's captain be? Bankkostu, Kagura, Inuyasha, Sango

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3
Question: You are aboard one of the first space ships with sent to Mars with intelligent life forms on board. Who would you rather your ship's captain be? Bankkostu, Kagura, Inuyasha, Sango

Bankotsu. He's the most level headed one. Bank is very calculating plus he's the best leader.

Who would you rather see as a an underwear Model: Sesshomaru, Bankotsu, Naraku, Kouga, or Inuyasha?

Logged Logged
Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3
D'awe.. I can't choose two people? ): I guess I'll have to go with Sesshoumaru then. -Huff.- ... I don't feel like listing a reason why. I'm burnt to a crisp thanks to the sun and the pain from it makes my brain not want to work.

Say you were to have one person be your personal assistant in bathing, this person's job being well.. to wash your body for you. Who would you rather have do this for you? Naraku, Mukotsu, or Jaken.

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Naraku wrote:
D'awe.. I can't choose two people? ): I guess I'll have to go with Sesshoumaru then. -Huff.- ... I don't feel like listing a reason why. I'm burnt to a crisp thanks to the sun and the pain from it makes my brain not want to work.

Say you were to have one person be your personal assistant in bathing, this person's job being well.. to wash your body for you. Who would you rather have do this for you? Naraku, Mukotsu, or Jaken.

I would have to go with Naraku, but only if i can have Inuyasha's Beads of Subjugation.

If you could take home any of Naraku's as a pet who would it be?
Kanna, Hakudoshi, Akago, Muso

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Who'd You Rather? Inuyasha Style 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Kanna so i can have access to her mirror.

Who would you rather bribe as a date for prom?

Jaken, Hakudoshi, or Mukotsu? (lol the worst ones!! have fun picking!)

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.