Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Random Thread Game
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Random Thread Game
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Random Thread Game 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Okay. Rules are simple. Do not post anything against the rules of this site. Follow the rules! *glares* Follow them!

Okay. That's it for the rules. XD The Random thread's point to to right whatever you think of. (REMINDS YOU OF THE ONLY RULE FOR THIS GAME) What this may do is not only motivation to use your thinker, but perhaps something you say may inspire something. Yes, while the post of just 'merw' may not be too inspirational, it might be for someone. Someone could see that work 'merw' and say," Hey! I can write Kagome as a cat lapping up milk, when a bigger, silver cat (thinks he's a dog) comes up to boss her around. But guess what? She's not listening. So, she wishes to be a dog to scare him off. A faerie grants her wish, and scares off the jerk of a cat. That's when she meets the best dog ever!!!

O.o Um.... It wasn't supposed to go that far. >.< Anyways, you get the point! Have fun, and respect the rules of Dokuga. >.< Otherwise, I won't hesitate to have it be locked. (I don't think I can lock my own topic, but I can ask a mod to.)

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Random Thread Game 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Randomness....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.