Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is it just me?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Is it just me?
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Is it just me? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
Is it just me, or are all of my favorite stories turning MA halfway through?

Like there are any other YIMs on here!?! It can't be only me right? ;A; All my favorite authors mainly have MA stories

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I suppose it's mostly my fault, since I haven't been getting around to reading stuff as soon as I should, and I only catch some of the MA stuffs after I read them. Our ratings are probably the most picky in the fanfic world, and you know we enforce them pretty rigidly.

Even with ff.net openly displaying all manner of smuts at any given time, we can't go the same route. Let's face it, that site has ADVERTISING dollars, thus the money to combat any lawsuit that may arise. Us? Um, not so much? Especially now that it's fundraising time.

Also, please keep in mind that the ratings are not just for the smuts... language and violence level also factor into how stories are rated here. If the site was solely mine... if the site wasn't so important to so many... I'd probably do away with ratings altogether. This is not the case, though, so I find it my responsibility to protect this place as much as possible.

My deepest apologies!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Is it just me? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
No it's fine I understand, it's just when I voted I realized most of the stories where MA, so I didn't really know who to choose.

I mean I'm trying hard not to read MA, cuz I don't want the site to get in trouble but like most stories are MA, so yeah ;n;

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.