Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Movies?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Movies?
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Okay, you may think I'm a total whack job but please just hear me out. My son brought up a good point to me the other day. He said that the film industry is making all types of movies about comic book characters and said 'wouldn't it be cool if they made a real movie out of Inuyasha? He's a fan of the anime series and books, as am I, and it got me thinking...it would be soooo very wonderful. Any thoughts?

Oroyukae:cheer:

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vicious Grin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Like with... real people?? That would be trippy!!! Who would play Sesshoumaru and Kagome? lol

Logged Logged
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I do not know if I would like something like that because I have a set way that I view Inuyasha. If there were the slightest thing wrong with a character or even there costume it would bug the heck out of me. I think they would have a hard time casting, and they would have to use the voice actors from the anime.(Davis Kaye would have to do Sesshoumaru's voice) Just my opinion though.

Logged Logged

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
You know i used to think it would be awesome but like Wawa, i have a set view of it in my mind, anime is anime and thats why i love it the new DBZ live action movie is coming out and looking at the trailers its just not the same i mean come on Piccalo isn't green....HE ISN"T EVEN GREEN!!!

Logged Logged
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
I know, I know. Casting would be a nightmare, probably would take eternity to find actors[or discover new ones] to fill the role of all those beloved characters. Especially a certain deliciously sexy Demon Lord that we all know. Besides, voice overs tend to be tricky and no one else but David can do the Taiyoukai justice. His velvet voice can elicit very pleasurable sensations with the simplest of lines. Then theres the whole keeping within the plot of thee story and not butchering it as writers movie writers have been known to do. You are correct in loving them as they are, still though..one can dream.

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Movies? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I'm with wawa and nobody on this. There is no WAY they could ever do Sesshoumaru justice, let alone the other characters. Any little costume changes or voice differentials would set me off! I think they've ruined a few comics and such by bringing them to the big screen, I mean did anyone see Daredevil... horrible movie IMO.

And yes Nobody, Piccalo isn't even green! How can they do that!? It's not that complicated, I mean come on, why change such a HUGE detail!? I've been dreading it since they announced it years ago and now I know I was justified in my fears...

Also I don't know if any of you have seen the series Avatar, but they are make a live action of that too... I'm sorry, but some things just shouldn't be made live action.

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.