Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Backstory on Sess and Kags, reader-digest version?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Backstory on Sess and Kags, reader-digest version?
Melinda
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Backstory on Sess and Kags, reader-digest version? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Has anyone compiled a readers-digest version of the Inuyasha series; like a list of the pivotal episodes that people need to watch but they could could skip all the 'monster of the week' episodes. Maybe even just a list of episodes that focus more about Sesshomau and Kagome. Or, maybe just a really good written synopsis of the series? I'm just wondering if any of you have seen such a thing.

I have some friends who've never seen the show or manga, and I want them to read the fanfics I've written, but I don't think they'll enjoy them without some of the essential back-story. I can't always get them to watch all the seasons of the show, because as we all know here in America most people believe animations are for kids. You and I know better, but they don't. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
RebaJean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Backstory on Sess and Kags, reader-digest version? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
You could get a pretty good overview for the whole series by watching the first disk of year one (4 or 5 episodes) & then the Final Act. Hulu.com has the Inuyasha videos for free. A copy of the first animanga volume would be a good intro. Sesshoumaru also appears a lot in the third movie. I found the following list of

Sesshoumaru episodes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/09 12:54 By RebaJean.
Melinda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Backstory on Sess and Kags, reader-digest version? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Sweet, thank you this should help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.