Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't find The Final Act ...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't find The Final Act ...
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
My fellow Dokugians; I was trying to find the last and final episodes so that I could watch them again, but cannot remember the site on which to watch them. I tried to go back through our forum discussions to locate the site but am impatient. Can anyone please tell me the site ? I know it was Shonen Sunday...something. Please help me!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
hulu.com has them all, both the original and the Final Act (US only though)
www.hulu.com/search?query=Inuyasha+-+The+Final+Act&st=0&fs=

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/05 09:17 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Has hulu started posting the English dub yet? I heard a rumor that the first episode of the English dub was supposed to be released on January 21st, but since I can't find it anywhere, I'm assuming that's false. Then again, I haven't checked in a while.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 55
*clicked link*

well, there goes my sunday lol

Logged Logged

FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
Ya know, I'm really anticipating this release. I keep bugging Viz on their facebook when they make posts about other anime... "That's nice and all... but where is InuYasha: The Final Act." or "Hey! It's my unbirthday, how about some InuYasha: The Final Act?" and they just keep saying "stay tuned!"

>.>

Anyhow, there was a FAN-dub done last year in English. It kinda bothers me because they pronounce a lot of the names and stuff wrong, but it was an interesting watch, I guess. www.dubzonline.com/inuyasha-the-final-act-episode-1-english-dub/

I can't wait to hear good ole' Richard Ian Cox and to see what this new guy playing Sesshoumaru sounds like!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll hear something soon!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
I have the alert on Amazon as to when it comes out and there is no announcement anywhere, which means no one has a projected date for it, which BITES! Nor can I find any kind of tentative release date anywhere. Last i heard it was supposed to be LAST YEAR in the first quarter so... yeah, that didn't happen!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't find The Final Act ... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
Another site where you can watch the final act online is animecrazy. Here's the link:
www.animecrazy.net/inuyasha-the-final-act-anime/

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.