Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one)
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi all, I was wondering if there's still a working link to the old version of ASS? Or I suppose more specifically the awards section of it? There's a fic I just can't remember on the tip of my tongue, and I know it was at least nominated sometime back when ASS was still active, if it didnt win. I don't remember enough to give a good description for the Searching for a Fic thread, so I was hoping to somehow get back to the awards section of ASS. If someone could please send me a link, or even a file, containing all the nominees and winners of the past years of ASS awards, I would be very greatful!

Thanks muchly
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Inufiction Arcives is a search site devoted to warious Inuyasha Awards groups.

To get the nominees for ASS; follow this link: http://inufiction.animara.org/about.php, choose "SPARK". In the right field you'll be able to see the various reward categories for Spark, choose a category and choose year. You will be able to see the nominees and the awardwinners. The titles are linked.

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Thanks so much!!! I don't remember what fic I was looking for but that list is a treasure of SessKag fics

*Karma*

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Link to A Single Spark? (not the Dokuga one) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 696975
Keep that list because it's a great list, but there is no other working version of A Single Spark. In 2008 when Winter had to give the site up, she gave access and control to Miss K. Because the coding of the site was old and wasn't compatible with many aspects of our server and hosting people, it was recoded to look like Dokuga, but all of the content is the same.

For whatever reason though, the awards list didn't move over so I'm glad you have a copy of the list on that site, but all intents and purposes, the spark attached to Dokuga is the original A Single Spark, not a Dokuga one. Content is hte same, reviews left are the same, profile information is the same, as is fanart. It just doesn't have the terrible red and white skin anymore.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.