Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Linking to Mature Material
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Linking to Mature Material
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Linking to Mature Material 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -666
This is one of those rules I don't always harp on, but now it's going to be enforced more... enthusiastically. Anytime you post a link to a story, please make sure to note if it's rated M or MA. We have minors on this site, some of whom could get into trouble by accidentally clicking on a story that's rated above their age rank. Mucho love.

ladyb

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Linking to Mature Material 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -666
I'm going to break one rule (the no bumping one) to reiterate this one. Almost everyday I am adjusting comments to make sure there is a warning for the mature links in them. On some days, I do this multiple times. This is important, because there are minors on this site who can and will get in serious trouble if they follow a link to a mature story. It's for their continuing enjoyment of this site and all of its features that this rule is in place.

As a result, I'm going to start sending out unhappy messages to those who violate this rule. So please, always make some sort of rating note if you link to a mature story of an M rating or higher.

<3 ladyb

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.