Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is...
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I pick picture number 3!!! LOL jk
The voice-actors real voice isn't that prepubescent sounding as in the video (he's in several movies and has been in tv shows). Sounding like that is part of the job I think when you do cartoons.
I'm going to optomistic and think he'll do fine, you never know, maybe he'll sound even better (I know that sounds unlikley but you never know). I'm sure he'll make Sesshoumaru sound good.
Besides, I haven't watched Inuyasha in so long (I prefer reading to watching) that I hardly remember what Sesshoumaru sounded like so I have my own made-up sexy Sesshoumaru voice in my head LOL.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Does anyone know why Kaye turned down the job (if that was in fact why he's being replaced)?

Logged Logged

kogazgirl29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
demonqueen, bleach is still on adult swim but only few sundays a month. they start out with bleach at 12 am and then end with 2 episodes of inuyasha at 5 and 530 am. as to the new voice of sesshoumaru........all i can say....i dont like him.

Logged Logged
Rurouni Jasmine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I was really sad about it in the beginning when I found out a few months ago but now I'm just waiting to hear his voice and see Sesshoumaru all at the same time. Gotta give the guy a chance. He's not too bad. I liked his Cartoon Network promo the best.

Logged Logged
Lonelylark
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I know people are upset with David Kaye's disappearance on IY, but I really think it's too soon to think that this guy's going to suck. I mean, if he's a voice actor, he does with his voice what hollywood actors do with their bodies. He's most likely versatile, and he may just do a good job. I'm going to look forward to the end of the series and hope for the best.

Logged Logged

jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
I'm not really sure how to feel about a new guy voicing Sesshomaru in the Final Act. I mean, I really came to love David Kaye's voice for that role, and I guess that's just what I'm used to now. However, this new guy is a professional, and I'm sure that he wouldn't have been cast into the part if anyone suspected he wouldn't do a good job. Guess all we can do is hope for the best.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm not sure if this is officially confirmed or not, but, according to Amazon.com the The Final Act, dubbed version is supposed to be available on January 21st. I have it on my "watch list" so if I do get the alert I will let everyone know. Hopefully then we'll be able to see if the new actor is up to par!

Logged Logged

jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Aw, sweet! January 21st is my b-day. Best b-day present ever!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
Mikaela
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's new English voice actor is... 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Ah, David Kaye, why must you abandon us?!

If I had to pick a voice actor myself, I'd pick Dan Green. Or LittleKuriboh from the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series on YouTube. Why? Because they can both do deep/sexy voices.

I hope this guy does a good job, though. I'll give him a chance before I bash him too hard.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.