Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 696975
Here are the banners for the Drabble Drawble for September and for hte Talk Like a Pirate Night.

Next Drabble Drawble will be October 17, 2010 at 8pm EDT.

Then it will be Halloween as that is the one year anniversary of Drabble Drawble night!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
What were the prompts for the Sept one? Trying to remember if I did that one.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect night for the October DDN!!!! I am so there! (On my B-day). ENough about that, the prompts for the September DDN were Letter, Draft, Well, Scrawl, Motif, Opus, Seal, Ink, Stamp, Pen.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Ah I was there then, thanks .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 696975
DemonQueen17 wrote:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect night for the October DDN!!!! I am so there! (On my B-day). ENough about that, the prompts for the September DDN were Letter, Draft, Well, Scrawl, Motif, Opus, Seal, Ink, Stamp, Pen.

Haha! Nice! I usually do it on teh Saturday night, but as thats *my* birthday, i bumped it to Sunday. we are october weekend birthday buddies that weekend!

Logged Logged

Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
I remember seeing a post somewhere that stated you don't want any lurkers during DDN. Is it allowed for me to go in for about 5 min just to see how it works and maybe participate if I get the hang of it?

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night banners and upcoming October 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 696975
Naomi wrote:
I remember seeing a post somewhere that stated you don't want any lurkers during DDN. Is it allowed for me to go in for about 5 min just to see how it works and maybe participate if I get the hang of it?

You are more than welcome to come in and watch. We dont' have a no lurker rule...i dont' know where that came from. We have one if there's excessive lurking, like no talking for 5 hours or so...then we just kick so they're not wasting chat resources. But if you're in watching, reading, that's not lurking. So join us!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.