Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Your First Sess/Kag Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Your First Sess/Kag Fic
shinkonokokoro
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I can't remember my very FIRST KagxSesshou fic, but I know that because of a lot of the really good ones that I've read, I've been quite a fan of this pairing for a long time. I don't think Tales of the House of Moon was my first, but it was one of them. It might have been on of YoukaiYume's fics. They've all been excellent. I hope people keep writing awesome-tastic fanfiction like that.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Trynia Merin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Mine was a tie between these 2 fanfictions: Mokomoko + Miko by Miss Kagura which I fell over onto the floor laughing so hard it was so funny.

and Dog Business by Madison, which was so smoldering I couldn't wait to see more chapters come out!

Logged Logged
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
The first one I read was Forget Me Not by Youkai Yumi.

After that, I ran into Fugue by Resmiranda (THIS WAS BEFORE HOTM GUIS! ) THEN I ran into HotM months later. But when I read Fugue on MediaMiner I was pretty sure she hadn't started HotM yet.

The first fic I ever WROTE was Flowers on the Moon. Ironically, it was inspired when I saw a dog in the street that had been hit by a car. I tried, but couldn't save the poor thing

Logged Logged

Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I can't remember my first fanfiction that I've read, but I know it was Inuyasha/Kagome. And then I read "The Once and Future Taiyoukai" and stuck with Sesshomaru/Kagome.

I can never go back to anything else. u_u I'm addicted.

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
Trouble_In_Shangri_la wrote:
The first one I read was Forget Me Not by Youkai Yumi.

After that, I ran into Fugue by Resmiranda (THIS WAS BEFORE HOTM GUIS! ) THEN I ran into HotM months later. But when I read Fugue on MediaMiner I was pretty sure she hadn't started HotM yet.

The first fic I ever WROTE was Flowers on the Moon. Ironically, it was inspired when I saw a dog in the street that had been hit by a car. I tried, but couldn't save the poor thing

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Fugue was before HotM.

Tales from the House of the Moon pretty much ruined me for all other pairings/fics, because after that one, how do you lower your standards??? There are only a few others that I can name that are on par with HotM: Violation of Honor, Seven Feudal Fairy Tales, and The Once and Future Taiyoukai. So far, I haven't been able to find any recent fics that are even close to any of these, and that's sad. But who has the time to read anyways? LOL But yeah, HotM popped my SessKag AND fanfic cherry. I had never EVER read a fanfic before HotM!!!

As for the first SessKag I've written, it's my current one: That's the Way Love Goes. It's 3+ years in the making, but I started with a KougaKag and MultiKag to get my writing "fingers", so to speak. Man, I feel old.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Karima
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years ago Karma: 1
Originally I was reading stories on Quizilla, but my first "Real" fanfics were Tales from the House of the Moon, Innocent until proven guilty, and The once and future Taiyoukai, all recomedned by my best friend.

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years ago Karma: 15
hmm cant really remember the first fic i read but i know it was AFF it might have been

Youkai Society by By HeartlessEnchantress

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/11 07:22 By karlinda.
Sofie Louise
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 14 Years ago Karma: 0
My first was years ago - even before I read the manga. Kag/Sess stories were the first impression of InuYasha I'm not quite sure, but one of the first I remember reading is "Passion" by CiraArana which is amazing - still ranks in my top 10 of all time. Too bad she hasn't updated in... what, years? It's been really long

Other early ones were "Forget Me Not" and "Unworthy One" like some of you here You can almost see when people got into it by what fanfics they read first

Logged Logged
tinykuma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Love is a Gamble and I have no idea who wrote it. I read it on mediaminor after seeing this thread I tried to find it again but I couldn't. I read it almost seven years ago. Before that I was a staunch inu/kag fan.

Logged Logged
Phopatia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
About a year and a half ago, I was bored on the internet. I went to Google's homepage and typed in "Sesshoumaru and Kagome wallpaper". One of the sites that popped up was FanFiction.net. I clicked on the website link and my life changed! I didn't know fan fiction even existed! It was such a huge discovery! Pretty soon I was reading everyday. I couldn't get enough of it! I can't remember the first one I ever read, but I do remember the first good one I read is "Second Chance"

Logged Logged
peace.love.smiles
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
My first fanfic was Tales from the House of the Moon it was such a great story loved it.

Logged Logged

~ They say you can put a vampire flat on his back.
Garrett, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 32, p.624
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 57
That's a toughie. Probably a couple fics by Aiwendil, forget the titles, then Tales from the House of the Moon, and a couple others like Fugue by Remiseranda.

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
I think the first one that I have ever read was a high school fic.

I though the pairing was absolutely adorable...plus I love Sesshomaru's demeanor!

I've been hooked ever since, and I only ever read Sess/Kag pairings.

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
I think my first sesskag fic was CiraAnna's "Passion" ..... or it was the classic "Tales From the House of the Moon" , that's a little sketchy 'cause I read them at around the same time so it's a little hard to recall which was actually first. Thouh what I don't recall is how I stumbled onto the fandom, I am pretty sure though that since I was already a Sesshie fan I was probably looking for Sessh fanart on DA and saw some of the amazing fanart tributes for House of the Moon. I think what surprised me the most was how huge the fan community is for this pairing XD.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/22 18:40 By Freya Ishtar.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
It was a three part trilogy series <-- at least that is what I will call it since I can't remember the name! But I fell in love with it and then pretty much it started my obession with Fluffy and Kagome together!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
marianne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Your First Sess/Kag Fic 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
i know i know im late. but my first was actually this spanish AU one-hot "Chocolate equivocado" www.universofanfics.com/t3593-chocolate-equivocado-sesskag

and i thought the pairing was so hot and interesting. kagome's a very versatile character so you can portray a lot of different aspects while still keeping her in character. and sesshomaru is always sexy. after reading the fanfic i immediately picked up volume 2 to check if there was some minimal interaction between them and squealed that there was (a little bit). lol
other 2 that made me squeal with the pairing and i actually find it sorta plausible were the once and future taiyoukai and frivolous sentimentalities. i still havent read resmiranda's classic...i'm a bit lazy.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.