Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back???
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
I was watching the episode where the gang is trap in Naraku body.And I see Sesshouamru using both his arms. Did I miss something???

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/01 09:58 By JessiCeleste89.

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes. He got his arm back when he was fighting Magatsuhi. He got his sword Bakusaiga as well.

Logged Logged
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Yeah. Go back a few episodes. When Bakusaiga (his new sword)came out of his body, his arm came with it. Don't remember the episode number. Sorry. I'm sure someone will reply and tell you. I do know it was manga chapter 518. I remember that because someone on Deviant Art was making fun of fanfiction and all the fics where Sess got his arm back. The guy had to eat his words.

Logged Logged
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
I read the manga chpt on one manga.com. But Im going to try and find the anime episode. Thanks for responing to my thread.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Woah,woah when did Sesshoumaru get his are back??? 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.