Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hairann's Weekly Random in Chat Co-Op :)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hairann's Weekly Random in Chat Co-Op :)
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hairann's Weekly Random in Chat Co-Op :) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
I, Hairann, hereby welcome you all to join in on my random in chat co-op stories. I have decided, after much requesting from those who have done them with me in the past, to begin holding them weekly. They will held Mondays starting from 6pm EST and everyone is welcome to join or just watch. Only four rules to this, 1. Keep it clean as minors may come in at any moment. 2. Add co-op to your in chat nickname so we can easily see who is participating. 3. Make sure you tag someone after you are done so we know who is next. You pick them. And 4. Follow whatever guidelines I set up for the story.

Today's was Sesshoumaru can only say 'like a ninja' for the majority of the story. If you're not quite sure what I mean, or just want to read today's story, go to Like a Ninja!. Some other things you should know, though I ask that you don't have too many, typos are not too big of a deal as I will edit them out before posting the story. Just remember that those that are working on it will have to read it before I have a chance to edit. Only add to the story once you've been tagged so people do not get confused and make sure you inform us if you are going to be away from the keyboard so we are not kept waiting. And most of all, have fun .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hairann's Weekly Random in Chat Co-Op :) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Don't forget, the co-op starts in about 30 minutes and will go on until about 7:50 tonight.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.