Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Freya Ishtar
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Freya Ishtar
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Freya Ishtar 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
I just re-read "Sins in Dreaming" by Freya Ishtar, and another really interesting story she started where Kagome is trapped in the modern era, and meets Sesshomaru, who has become an "honorable gangster". Both of these stories are incomplete, and AMAZING! Is Freya Ishtar still around? Does anyone know her? Is there any chance of an update??? I dare to hope, since Sidhe and Kouga's Angel are back...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Freya Ishtar 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
Her profile on ff.net was updated within the last five months:Profile Updated: 08-20-09

www.fanfiction.net/u/1125626/Freya_Ishtar

Quoting from her profile:

"IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU COME YELLING AT ME FOR UPDATES OR THREATENING ME WITH POINTY THINGS (which has happened so many times that I dread to attempt a count) PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I AM TAKING A BREAK TO WORK ON MY FIRST NOVEL. I AM NOT ABANDONING ANY OF MY FICS, I AM STILL WORKING ON THEM DURING PROJECT BREAKS, JUST DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU DON'T SEE NEW CHAPTERS FOR THE FICS THAT YOU WANT OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS OR SO. But, for anyone curious about what my novel might like, please check out the original fiction series I've started on, 'Tales of the Phantom Court'. Here's the link to Book 1 of the series, called 'The Summoned': www.fictionpress.com/s/2507657/1/The_Summoned_Tales_of_the_Phantom_Court_Bk_1. I'm working on the 15th chapter now, but I hope you enjoy what I have so far and please be sure to leave a review, since getting reviews on fictionpress is like pulling teeth."

I'm hoping she finishes those two fics also, they are both excellent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/11 16:12 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Freya Ishtar 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, tenchi no mai! It sounds like there IS hope, that makes my day!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.