Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Random Rant on Annoying Matters
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Random Rant on Annoying Matters
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Random Rant on Annoying Matters 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
The most annoying thing in the world has got to be having tons of ideas and no way to express them. First of all I have no artistic talent to speak of not even on the computer so that avenue is out, but my writing style is strictly analytical. Which while it serves its purpose for essays and lab reports is not conducive to fiction. Despite all of this I find myself consistently mugged by plot bunnies. It just means that I have all these half cocked ideas and no way express it. Well anyway that’s all the ranting I’ll do for now thank you for your patients.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Random Rant on Annoying Matters 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Oh my gods! I know what you mean! Though I do have a knack for creative/fictional writing, I also have many learning disabilities and no artistic talent with paints, pens, or computer. My LD leaves me with plots that I either can't express properly when they're in my head (so I loose them) or -- if I don't have access to my computer and write them down on paper -- my dyslexia and dysgraphia make it impossible to read what I've written. Then, my ADD will kick in and I can't finish the story I started! It's so frustrating. I wish I could draw because I think in pictures so I can see the plot playing out but I can never manage to capture them.

It's depressing. I wanna brain recorder damnit!

Logged Logged
Lady Hiroko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Random Rant on Annoying Matters 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I love to write but I lack originality and creativity. So I try to focus my desire to write to beta, which I'm very good at.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.