Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It is being continued!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: It is being continued!!!
mimi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
It is being continued!!! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Well I Dokuga ppl I don't know if this is the right section or if someone has already posted a thread like it but I thought u would like to know that the Anime Inuyasha is being continued!!! How I know this? Well...there's this site(myanimelist.net) I go on that has an awsome selection of Anime & Manga info and I took a look at the Inuyasha section and to my surprise there was something new and thought maybe it was just an OVA or something but its not! I'm not sure if they've released it yet in Japan or not but it will be sometime this year but it will be awhile b4 they release it here in North America but if ur a big fan of Inuyasha(like me lol) you'll watch it subbed as soon as its avalible! Well I thought u all would like to know this and let me know if u find out anymore info and wat u think of this!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It is being continued!!! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Yes. There was thread about this some time ago. If your site is just now relaying the news, you should drop it. Anime News Network broke the news on July 16th. It is titled Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen (or Inuyasha the Final Act) and is set to air in Japan in October. Haven't heard which fan subbers will be doing it yet, but I will be surprised if there aren't at least three. All of the original Japanese cast members are back. Viz has already licensed it, but I haven't heard if they will dub it or simulcast it. Keep checking with Animenewsnetwork(dot)com. They will update as news is released. Best site I have found for info on anime and manga.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It is being continued!!! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
mimi wrote:
Well I Dokuga ppl I don't know if this is the right section or if someone has already posted a thread like it...

Here: Inuyasha anime to be continued!

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.