Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
If your in the medical field, a bit of help please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: If your in the medical field, a bit of help please
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
I need to talk to someone (research) in the medical field about a bit of information for something upcoming in one of my fictions. What I've found online is not helping me much so i would prefer to talk to someone that has had some experience in this field. If you have some info please PM me on the site and allow me to pick your brain! I want this to be as realistic as i can make it and not just use artistic license. Any help would be most appreciated!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tomosaho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
What medical field in particular are you interested in researching? It seems like what you're looking for is rather specific if you can't find adequate information online, so asking a general doctor or nurse probably wouldn't be effective.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
trying not to give it away, but would be in neurology i think is the area of specilization-online only gives basic generalities

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, I'm a certified medical assistant and have experience in family and occupational healthcare. I'm also in school for healthcare administration, so I could probably find you information on whatever you need. Just let me know.

Logged Logged
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
LOL...if it is neurology, I can ask questions to my friend who works for the neurologist in our office. He is the same neurologist who is working with me for my migrains.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 91
Thanks for the offer! I will get with you if i need more. My wonderful beta-Tenchi had the information I needed but i might pick your brain as i start that chunk!

Logged Logged

Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
You can pick my brain whenever you need to. Besides, if it gets more chapters of Supreme Conquest out of you, I'll help you in any way I can

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:If your in the medical field, a bit of help please 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
I'd be happy to help you. I'm an LVN, I'm currently working in the post-surg department and might be able to help you out.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.