Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy?
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
LOL oki! I"ll wait (very eagerly I might add)

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
Lol, how did he get knocked up anyway?

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Possessed wrote:
I love him even when he's not-so-furry...

Yes, Possessed, I gathered that much. This only fuels my suspicion that the incident with the Nair was not an accident. *raises brow suspiciouly* Tsk, tsk, tsk. You naughty, naughty girl you.

However, If you should "accidentally" shampoo Moko-moko-sama with Nair again, please let me know. I'd like to see what he umm... looks like all furless and all.

And stop giving me that look! I don't want to run my hands all over his warm bare flesh, I just want to see what he looks like damnit!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
It was a tragic love story... so much confusing intense bald moko moko love... but you will have to wait until someones birthday that is coming up...i wont tell you who so that she doesn't catch on. If she figures out that she is a part of our craziness she might disown us.

Logged Logged
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
I love him even when he's not-so-furry...

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
What can i say.. we love that furry inchworm!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
That's another good theory Lady Sianna...I also think that in Sesshomaru's untransformed state his extra (and mostly unused) demonic energy is stored in the fur pelt for when he needs it most (for like I said offense, defense, or for transportation) Considering Sesshomaru has such an immense amount of demonic engery I'd say this is the more logical conclusion.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
I read that fic to lady sianna and it was by far my favorite interpretation of it. We call it moko-moko-sama (at least me and possessed do, for obvious reasons) Rumiko said once that it was a parasitical demon, and named it fluff fluff. People who love the fluff are often referred to as Fluts (see the dokuga dictionary thread)

Its always interesting to see what authors do with the moko-moko-sama some omit ti all together others write fics focusing on it. But alass im not sure anyone knows 100% what it is except Rumiko herself.

And your right lady sianna, there are at least two more threads asking this question. In fact i think you posted one of them!

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
I think we talked about this before in a different thread. I heard that it was a parasitic demon, although I'm not sure why Sesshoumaru would have use of such a thing.

I like to think of it as simply his heirloom pelt. Either that, or as described in a really good story who's name I cannot recall at the moment, a sort of storehouse for his energy.

In his larger dog form he wouldn't need it, but in his humanoid form he wouldn't be able to contain all of his energy becaus his physical form is much smaller. Therefore, the mokomoko holds the rest. (Get it?)

Logged Logged

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
I know for a fact that in an interview Rumiko calls Sesshomaru's furry thing his moko moko (Which I've have been told is translated as fluff fluff) but in the interview she doesn't elaborate.

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Well it's a bit of a controversy but the way I see it since that fur pelt is still while him when he transforms into his true form it's only safe to assume that it's apart of his body. As for why it's still there in his elf-eared form it'd say that Sesshomaru chooses to let the fur pelt remain untransformed for various reasons. He can manipulate the fur pelt as a means for offense and defense (according to the Inuyasha Profiles book I own)

As for fanfictions sake....you can describe it as a family heirloom of his father's that he can remove when he wants, or even his tail (though it's not attached to his butt so I have no idea where people got the theory of that being his tail) Whatever you as an author prefer to write it as. It's all a matter of prefernce. I like to have it as a faimly heirloom.

I hope that answers your question

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/25 14:18 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
SunflowerDreams21
Pup
graphgraph
Sesshoumaru's Fur thingy? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I've been wondering lately as I've heard so many different variations. Exactly what is that fur thingy Sesshoumaru has wrapped around himself? I've read it's a tail and that its a channel for his youki. But what exactly is it and does anyone here know?

Logged Logged

In this moment you are exactly who you need to be, and anyone who disagrees cannot see the light you hold inside.-SunflowerDreams
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Nobody wrote:
And your right lady sianna, there are at least two more threads asking this question. In fact i think you posted one of them!

I do believe you're right Nobo. I almost posted the link to that very thread, but refrained from doing so when I realized that I had spelled mokomoko wrong. I wasn't terribly familiar with the term at the time.

Not all of us can be as... up close and personal with Moko-moko-sama as you and Possessed, you know.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.