Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 411
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
411 15 Years ago Karma: 20
Does anyone have any information on the new unwritten DeathNote live action movie? I just went to the movies tonight to see Haunting In Conneticut[?] and saw a poster for it. It has an all Japanese cast from what I could tell and it is by Viz Productions. The poster said it was for two nights only [ April 29th and 30 th] and that's it. However the theatre in my area apparently will not be showing it , which is wrong on soooo many levels considering the poster and the fact that the previews before Haunting said " Coming soon to A Kerasotes Theatre near you!" . I was so ticked off , it kinda ruined my date!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:411 15 Years ago Karma: 32
Oh.. it's 'L, Change the World'. It's about the last 23 days of L. here is a link to the theaters that are showing it. I already have it though, so I won't be going to see it, unless the rest of our anime club decides to go.

dubbed - www.fathomevents.com/theatres/Death_Note_L_Overdubbed.html
subbed - www.fathomevents.com/theatres/Death_Note_L_Subtitled.html

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:411 15 Years ago Karma: 0
OMG REALLY!

*runs to click links

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:411 15 Years ago Karma: 32
On another note... I am assuming that this one will be just like the previous two, and it will be released on DVD here within a month following the theatrical release. That was how it was with the other two. Again, since I already have it, no big. I bought it at a con earlier this year.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.