Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story
FluffysLady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -5
Hi I'm new to this site. my friend told me about a story on here but Ive searched and searched and can't find it.I can't remember the name but she said its the best story she's read in a long time and I really want to read it so if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.

NEways she said it was about Inuyasha mating Kikyo and Kagome finds out and wishes Kikyo back to life but Kikyo destroyed the well so Kagome couldn't go home. Kagome gets put under a spell by a witch and Sesshoumaru takes her away until she wakes up.

It is supposed to be really long and I'd really like to read it but I cant find it. I created an account just so I could ask about this fic. My friend hardly ever has anything good to say about fanfiction but she praised this one so I would really like to read it.If anyone can help me I will be grateful to them for life.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
The story you are looking for is no longer on this site. It can be found on ff.net or www.fanfiction.net. The story is "Choices and Consequences" by I believe TexanLady.

I hope that you enjoy this site, and if you are looking for other recommendations, then check out the recommedation section of the forum.

Have a good night.

emmaren

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.