Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Correcting this before it becomes nasty...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Correcting this before it becomes nasty...
OnyxIvyStone
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Correcting this before it becomes nasty... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
For anyone who has had this question come up, I want to clear this before an argument begins. Tuanh's story "Pleasure Principle" is not my story "The Pleasure Principle" which I wrote several months ago and is also posted on this site. While they are based upon the same Freudian concept, they are, indeed, very different stories. I have read this story after a reader let me know of the concern and I wanted to make this clear. Tuanh hasn't copied my story and claimed it, it is only that the title is almost exactly the same as my story also posted on this site.

Hope that I caught this in time. Love you all for being so concerned and protective. Also, please read Tuanh's story and give it the recognition it is due.

Be well,
Ivy

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Correcting this before it becomes nasty... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
Thank you, Miss OnyxIvyStone.

I was only slightly put off that someone would accuse me of such a thing, but I knew that nothing truly harmful would come of it as it was indeed a false claim. Your concern is very thoughtful. Thank you for taking the time to post this message.

I do quite enjoy your works, so it was almost a pleasure to have someone accuse me of stealing it... (sort of.... )

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Correcting this before it becomes nasty... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 696975
Thank you Ivy.

I had informed the original accuser that she needs to have adequate proof before making a claim like that as it can be very damaging, and the last thing i wanted was a lynch mob going after Tuanh for it. I'm very glad you made a public acknowledgement of it.

and for the record, i enjoyed both yours and Tuanh's pleasure principles

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Correcting this before it becomes nasty... 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
When I saw the title in the feed it definitely quirked an eyebrow but all it takes is a very quick read to see that Tuanh's "Pleasure Principle" is completely original in its own right.

Enjoy the read

Logged Logged

[img] http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/031/4/4/441a265f509fa2446485eec83c5450ec.jpg [/img]
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.