Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What Happened to Texanlady?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What Happened to Texanlady?
Tobers
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Just wondering...I read the rant, then the next thing you know - an apology - NOW, she Gone...HUH?

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -666
I believe that thread was locked for a reason, so let's not continue it here. As you have surmised, she has left and all that needed to be said has been spoken. Anything else should be kept to personal messages and off of the public forums.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
LuxKen27
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
You can read the thread for yourself - there's not much more to tell.

She is also posting her story to FF.net if you'd like to follow it there.

Logged Logged
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
She deleted her account here, most likely because of all the rudeness she encountered on this site from the mods. She is still posting on Fanfiction.net.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Stacerue wrote:
She deleted her account here, most likely because of all the rudeness she encountered on this site from the mods. She is still posting on Fanfiction.net.

I don't think, unless you are privy to what TexanLady is thinking (or was thinking at the time) you should make suppositions as to why she requested that her profile be removed. As Lady B said above, you can read the thread and draw your own conclusions from that, however, I would caution against attempting to place public blame on anyone, including the mods.

What happened was unfortunate, and might have been better handled, but I don't think blame can be placed solely on one party or another. So, let's try not to, shall we? A little more thought prior to posting stuff like this and a little less DRAMA would be a good idea, methinks!
:/
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
I'm with you on that, Wiccan. I am terribly sad that she left, as her story and attitude were both enjoyable. We don't, and probably won't ever know, the full story. Even if we read any other threads. It's not our business, so our noses should not be in it.

I am grateful that she has decided to keep on posting on another site. She took the high road, I think, in backing out and not drawing the whole situation on for miles. While I'm sure it hurt her for such things to be said, she has decided to hold her head high and persevere.

~InuGuardian~

Logged Logged
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Don't worry. It seems one cannot express their own opinions on this site, so I won't bother wasting my time doing so ever again. I hope you all enjoy your little clique .

Logged Logged
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
You may express yourself on this site how ever you like as long as it is not derogatory to other members!The mods are supposed to enforce the rules and Texanlady was not following them...i am a mod and i don't even know the whole story but what i do know is that she asked to leave we did not kick her.

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
*Bows respectfully to InuTiger* Unfortunately, that is what she was led to believe, at least that is what I've gathered from her end of it. I will not fight her battles for her. I will not hold any actions against anyone. Nor will I speak ill of anyone. I respect, and I am thankful, for what you as Moderators do for us.

If words were said, and actions taken, I'm sure they were needed.

InuGuardian

Logged Logged
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Stacerue wrote:
Don't worry. It seems one cannot express their own opinions on this site, so I won't bother wasting my time doing so ever again. I hope you all enjoy your little clique .

Two posts and already an expert on a community that's been thriving and welcoming new members for years.

If only I had such talent.

(A word to the wise - ignore the troll)

Logged Logged

[img] http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/031/4/4/441a265f509fa2446485eec83c5450ec.jpg [/img]
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What Happened to Texanlady? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
OK i am going to ask that this thread is no longer replied to because of issues i see happening...please consider this thread locked.

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.