Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story!
nautical_paramour
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Alright guys, so it's been a while since I've worked on my story "The Devil's Advocate" which is about Kagome, the devil-in-training, giving Sesshomaru seven wishes. I am having each of my chapter correspond with one of the seven deadly sins. I have already completed chapters for lust, envy, and gluttony.

I still need to write chapters for pride, greed and sloth -- I have a very special final chapter for wrath! So i have some ideas about what to do for greed and pride, but I really need help coming up with ideas for sloth. Sloth could be laziness, sadness, or apathy.

I really want the ideas to be funny and there needs to be a reason for the wish to go wrong -- if you've read the story, or seen the movie bedazzled, you'll understand. So please lay ANY ideas on me for sloth!! I REALLY need help! I wouldn't mind having ideas for greed and pride though too because mine are a little bit shabby . Seriously, ANY IDEA would help me immensely!

Thank you so much!
<3 Marina

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Okay I just got off work so my brain isn't fully working atm, but sloth is also used for a 'pack' of bears. Perhaps he could be asking for something to do with hunting bears and he refers to them as a sloth and the wish gets messed up that way. Though as I said, brain is not working, so I had no idea how you would do that, but maybe it will give you an idea.

Would it be possible for you to let me know when your story is finished? It sounds like an interesting idea, and I loved the movie Bedazzled, but I only read finished work. So if you could let me know when you finished or even the time frame you plan on finishing it in, I would really appreciate it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
nautical_paramour
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks! I will definitely let you know when the story is over so you can read it. I only have four chapters left now, so I will probably be done by the end of January if everything goes as planned!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Brain Storm Part Two -- I Need Help With A Story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Sounds good and I look forward to reading it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.