Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Want to share particularly apropos to this fandom
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Want to share particularly apropos to this fandom
Oneiromancer
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Want to share particularly apropos to this fandom 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I've been somewhat absent from following new developments in the Inuyasha fandom, but now that I've caught up to Yashahime, I want to shout 'Cringe!' from the rooftops.

This popped up in my feed today and reminded me why I'm overjoyed Dokuga exists.

First post, hope this works

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/05/01 12:35 By Oneiromancer.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Want to share particularly apropos to this fandom 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
In order to get pics or links to show up like they should, you need to click the world thingy that has a chain link on it. That will bring up boxes where you can enter the URL and the text of what you want to post. That's always worked for me, but I could be wrong about picture posting!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Oneiromancer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Want to share particularly apropos to this fandom 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Of COURSE nothing uploaded because I'm a first time poster and from my phone no less!

Text reads as such:

Sometimes fanfic is a love letter to canon;

Sometimes it's a polite disagreement;

Sometimes it's 95 things canon did wrong nailed to a door.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.