Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
New year, new month, new prompt!

(Apologies for the very late post, in the excitement of spending my New Year's in a migraine I forgot to make a post here).

We have a new monthly prompt for you, hosted by the SessKag blog!

Our prompt for January is Cold! Hope that inspires you!

As always, you have until the end of the month to post a fan work inspired by this prompt, be it fanfic, art, playlist, graphics, whatever you wish to create!

You don't have to have an account on Tumblr to participate! You can either submit your fanwork to the SessKag blog or reply to this thread with a link of your creation and I'll make a post linking to it over on Tumblr.

Happy creating!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
soooo, I started something back for the December prompt, partially inspired by a mermay art of mine I finally scanned in in December and felt would help fuel the prompt idea too. But that thing went and took on a life of its own. I’m using the January prompt for it now as well, but knowing me I highly doubt I’ll finish before January ends XP

I was sad I never did more than two prompt fills for march/april and may last year. I had hoped to do more of them, but, well. 2020 was…a year…as pretty much everyone on earth well knows. I wanted to try and do december’s because of this, and the art helped boost me! but it just had to refuse to be a oneshot and exploded.

I’ll probably continue adding monthly prompts to the piece to keep me chugging along if I keep taking longer. either way, just wanted to say I am working on something based on these monthly prompts even though I’ll be stupid late ^^;

you’re amazing for always doing these for us, Chie! <3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/01/12 10:27 By Itsumademo.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
Ahhh, you are so sweet, Itsumademo, thank you so much!!

I'm so glad to know the monthly prompts are inspiring you!

Sometimes the stories ran away from us and snowball into real monsters lol. I get it, happens to everyone at one point or another!

So no worries, better late than never!

2020 was a lot, but I'm glad you're still here and trying to create no matter how crazy the world has gone, all the kudos to you!

Best of luck creating!

Logged Logged
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Monthly Prompt (January 2021) - Cold 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
<3

i wish i could do more prompts, unfortunately i'm really not a very productive person in the long run. and terribly slow ^^; (this year certainly exacerbated that, though it's not as if i've been that great the last few either, but still) plus it doesn't help most of my ideas actually run away from me into bigger beasts than planned! only makes me slower XP

but thanks, my dear! and of course you're welcome too! ^-^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.