Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Hello I created a fanfic last year it was really good I deleted it because I wanted to upload the finished chapter the constant reviews and persons asking for new chapters made my anxiety kick in so I wanted to upload its finality now i cant retrieve it on my laptop or harddrive is there a way the admin can retrieve it on this site if it's been deleted. Or is it once it's gone on here it's just gone? I think I uploaded it on adult fanfiction.net as well under pen name Joo

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sorry, sweetheart, but once it's deleted from the database, it's pretty much gone. If you can find it anywhere else, I would try that, or try messaging Mitharus and see if he can locate it in a backup file somewhere.

I'm a dunce where it concerns db-sama and he's the best authority to say whether or not it could be found.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Pup
graphgraph
Re:Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
I found it on my adult fanfic i have it there still but I dont have a laptop to transfer it and well I'm a front liner with this covid thing I have one day off is it possible to give you permission to transfer it here for me on this site I'll have to message u and give you my adult fanfic log in u can copy and paste I dont mind or can I just ask put it out there if anyone can upload it here? Or just post the link it will take you to adultfanfic

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I'll see what I can do, and am waiting for my ancient desktop machine to load the PMs you've sent me. I'm sorry you're on the front lines, but I thank you for being there for those of us who can't be... please STAY SAFE!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Pup
graphgraph
Re:Admin help I deleted my fan fic story computer cras 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Thanks alot will try my best!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.