Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Continuation of Inuyasha?!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: A Continuation of Inuyasha?!
Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Continuation of Inuyasha?! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Has everyone seen the "breaking news"? They're supposedly continuing Inuyasha and have mocked up their kids. We have images of what looks suspiciously like Sesshomaru and Rin's daughter, Koga and Ayame's daughter, and Kagome and Inuyasha's son holding Tessaiga.

I'm excited and shocked.

comicbook.com/anime/news/inuyasha-sequel-anime-project-character-designs-hanyo-no-yashahime/?fbclid=IwAR1i8zYN8x3NSvNLRvmpl28nBA9pjtcf2OK1HI8Owmop1vubf7EFWe8SW-g

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Continuation of Inuyasha?! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Tried to upload the pictures, but they didn't take. They're in the link, on Twitter.

Logged Logged
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Continuation of Inuyasha?! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/08 17:35 By Dunkelgelb.
Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
Right?! It definitely blows the loose ends that make S+K a possibility to smithereens, but since when have we been faithful to the canon? I can't wait!

Logged Logged
Kira-neko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Continuation of Inuyasha?! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Omg! I was shocked too. And I think the story will revolved around Seshoumarus daughter. Which is a Hanyou princess?!!! Arghhh! I'm still guessing who he end up with. There's a big chance the child is Sessy and Rin child. But maybe it came from someone from royal human family?

Logged Logged
Kira-neko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Continuation of Inuyasha?! 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
I found this while looking for info in socmed

In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi’s brother, Sota, and his family.
Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa’s shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.
Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

Logged Logged
Lauren
Pup
graphgraph
The premise keeps unfolding and it's a little strange, because none of the kids seem to know their parents. It's only been a few decades since the original show was supposed to have ended, so I don't understand that. At the same time, I don't want to see Kagome and Co old. It's bad enough we have to see Kohaku and Sota as a 40-something-year-olds. Kagome, Sango, and Miroku as 50-something with grey hair?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.