Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Monthly Prompt (Nov 2018) - Fall
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Monthly Prompt (Nov 2018) - Fall
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Monthly Prompt (Nov 2018) - Fall 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 156
Hi everyone and welcome again to the monthly prompt hosted by the SessKag blog on Tumblr! ^_^

Our prompt for November is Fall.

As always, you have until the end of the month to post a fan work inspired by this prompt, be it fanfic, art, playlist, graphics, whatever you wish to create!

You don't have to have an account on Tumblr to participate! You can either submit your fanwork to the SessKag blog or reply to this thread with a link of your creation and I'll make a post linking to it over on Tumblr.

Happy creating!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Monthly Prompt (Nov 2018) - Fall 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 48
Hey there!

You did it again! You inspired me with your prompts to write something.

My newest one shot is more on the darker side. It's called Weakness of the Mind and is rated MA.

There is a warning in my summary and in an AN in the fic. Self-harm is after all a touchy subject and not everyone can handle it well. Please make sure that people can see the warning before reading the fic.

Also here is the summary, if you need it:
We usually judge people based on their outside. How they look, how they behave, what they say. But what if this person wanted you to have a certain picture of him? What, if he was able to hide his weakness of the mind? This is a story about Sesshoumaru and his inner side. A side that he guarded well. (Written for the sesskag prompt event) !!!Warning: Graphic description of self-harm!!!

Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Monthly Prompt (Nov 2018) - Fall 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 156
VS wrote:
Hey there!

You did it again! You inspired me with your prompts to write something.

My newest one shot is more on the darker side. It's called Weakness of the Mind and is rated MA.

There is a warning in my summary and in an AN in the fic. Self-harm is after all a touchy subject and not everyone can handle it well. Please make sure that people can see the warning before reading the fic.

Also here is the summary, if you need it:
We usually judge people based on their outside. How they look, how they behave, what they say. But what if this person wanted you to have a certain picture of him? What, if he was able to hide his weakness of the mind? This is a story about Sesshoumaru and his inner side. A side that he guarded well. (Written for the sesskag prompt event) !!!Warning: Graphic description of self-harm!!!

Thank you so much!

Thank you, I added your fic on the queue on the blog and made sure to bold out your warning at the end of the summary.

Thank you so much for participating, my dear! I'm beyond delighted to have inspired you, seeing all these new fanworks made because of the prompts has been so amazing!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.