Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Valentines day contest
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Valentines day contest
AngelicFoxus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Valentines day contest 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi I would love to host a valentines day contest for sesskag, but would anyone join? I can offer money prizes (by paypal) and art prizes, maybe I could round up a few other prizes.

The contest will be on this site, Tumblr and DeviantArt once I get the ball rolling but first I want to see if anyone would be willing to join?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Valentines day contest 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
AngelicFoxus wrote:
Hi I would love to host a valentines day contest for sesskag, but would anyone join? I can offer money prizes (by paypal) and art prizes, maybe I could round up a few other prizes.

The contest will be on this site, Tumblr and DeviantArt once I get the ball rolling but first I want to see if anyone would be willing to join?

Since we have a disclaimer at the bottom of each page that states that no money is being made from the content here, you'll have to forego any "money prizes." Arting in exchange for stories is okay, but no monetary or physical prizes should be offered on our site, please.

Thank you for understanding!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

AngelicFoxus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Valentines day contest 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
AngelicFoxus wrote:

Since we have a disclaimer at the bottom of each page that states that no money is being made from the content here, you'll have to forego any "money prizes." Arting in exchange for stories is okay, but no monetary or physical prizes should be offered on our site, please.

Thank you for understanding!

~~Wiccan~~

Ahh okay, this probably isn't the best idea to have the contest here I guess, Unless I make two contest with two different prizes, hmm I'll have to think of something, anyways thanks for the heads up

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.