Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Twilight Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Twilight Challenge
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Twilight Challenge 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Ok, I know cheesy but oh well. Here’s my next attempt at a challenge. Obviously it is going to be a Sess/Kag story but crossed over into the Twilight world. It can be anything you like, action, romance both, whatever. I know I leave it pretty open ended but hey, I just have the ideas, you guys do the work…

Rating: M (preferable but not mandatory)
2 Karma to first response
1 Karma for all participants
1 extra Karma for incorporating Koga (come on, this is easy)

Ok, as I’ve stated before these challenges arise from ideas I get for stories, just lack the ability to actually write them. And since I get little response to my challenges I guess its cuz they only make sense to me so I figured I’d give you guys some jump off points (you don’t have to use these, just trying to help get the creative juices flowing).

1. Kags and Bella are pen pals from way back when and one goes to visit the other and find that they have a similar situation.
2. The Cullens know the Taishos and go to visit with the new extended family and find that sess is going thru something similar to what Edward went thru with bells.

Well that’s it. Good luck and Happy Writing.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Twilight Challenge 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey i was working on a twilight X IY cross over LOL!!!! i might be able to make it work for this!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Kris Catastrophe
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Twilight Challenge 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
YES FINALY!!!! i was going to work on one this weekend but i cant go over to my moms because of the snow and i cant work on one here seeing my computer died and my brother would die if i uesed his so i can get one going here soon!

Logged Logged

haha my wesker beats your batman.....I WIN!!!!!!
Yuzuki
graphgraph
Re:Twilight Challenge 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
A tip for those who are going to reply to this challenge:

Remember this is a Sesshoumaru and Kagome fan fiction site. So make sure those two are the prevalent characters in the story! Cross-overs are fine and awesome, but aren't as fun when the main characters behind them get lost in the shuffle to fanbase for another fandom.

Good luck with writing your stories!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.