Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Futuristic Miko
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Futuristic Miko
FragmentedMatter
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Futuristic Miko 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey all,

Does anyone know whether Naraku and Sesshomaru knew that Kagome was from the future? It's been a while since I've watched the series, and I was just wondering if anyone knew?

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Y. Kajitaka
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Futuristic Miko 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
It's been a while since I've finished the series, but I don't think either did. o.o I mean, they're both clever demons so they could have conceivably discovered it if they wanted to...but to the end I don't think Naraku even knew about Inuyasha's New Moon cycle, much less the Well; Sesshoumaru was never much in the area and only fulfilled his own goals regardless, though he might have found out in the course of the last battle...

Have you tried hitting the wikia?

Logged Logged
Omyouji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Futuristic Miko 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
No, Sesshomaru at no point inquires about the well, and Naraku never interacts with it.. Sesshomaru was never really shown to have interest in Kagome's adventures in the canon, so I'd even go as far as to say that if he DID see it, he wouldn't ask questions. Naraku on the other hand, had no idea

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.