Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagomes eye color.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagomes eye color.
twistidcandi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagomes eye color. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
So in the anime her eyes are brown. In the Manga they are mostly brown but also blue, and even some other colors. What color would you say her eyes are? Do you have a preference because your eyes are brown/blue?

Until recently her eye color didn't bother me when reading stories. I became curious after reading a few different stories and in some she had brown and others she had blue.

I did some research and found out that in the manga her eye color has varied and she even had light brown hair in some.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagomes eye color. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 37
I too was a bit pre-occupied with Kagome's eye clor at first. In the anime as you said her eyes were basically brown, and in the manga they were mostly blue. Regardless of what Takahashi wanted her real eye color to be, I believe that in the world of fan-fiction her eye color can become anything that we can imagine. However, realistically I would assume that they were brown because she is Asian, and that's a typical color compared to blue. On another note though kagome's father was never in the picture, so their aren't any information to suggest that he was of another race, and hence the blue tone of her eyes.

Logged Logged
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagomes eye color. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
I honestly am used to her being brown eyed in the anime, so I never once thought about it until I started to read the fan fiction. I honestly, now that I have read and write, I prefer her with blue eyes. She had such an olive complexion and dark hair that blue eyes would look lovely on someone like that in the real world (to me anyway). I fell in love with the manga images of her with blue eyes and so...that is what I went with when describing her eyes when I write.

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Kagomes eye color. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 57
I've read of her most with blue eyes in fanfiction, so when I write I've always tried to keep her eyes blue, mostly for continuity. I don't really think her eye-colour matters honestly. Blue or brown or somewhere in between. I've read her having yellow eyes too when she got turned into a youkai of various kinds. *shrugs* It's up to the fanfic author either way. Whichever you prefer is fine.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagomes eye color. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
Cati-Art did a good study of Kagome's eye color in the color pages of the manga which might surprise you.cati-art.deviantart.com/art/Inuyasha-Curiosities-Kagome-s-eye-color-286435093

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.