Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Site not working right??
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Site not working right??
HonoKirara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Site not working right?? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
NanaTsunade wrote:
Yeah, fanfiction withdrawal is the pits, isn't it?? I even started some new fics, but then finished them, so now I have this huge list of favorites just waiting for updates...UGH!! Kudos to MissK..the site does look fantastic, doesn't it?!

LOL we're all addicts!

Anyway, look at Fanfiction.net. I think those stories are also posted there and might have been updated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
piratequeen0405
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Site not working right?? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Miss Kagura wrote:
Updates, new stories, reviews, favorites and search/filtering is all up and running. There are a couple of minor issues that need to be fixed. The first one involves the buttons on the pages listing favorite stories/authors. The buttons don't work in IE, so I'm going to redo the delete there. You can still delete by going to the story and untoggling it using the button on the top right of the page.

Deleting and re-ordering chapters isn't enabled, but should be ready to go fairly soon, as will story lists on profiles.

If you have any problems other than the ones listed, please let me know ASAP.

Yay! So happy it's good to go. Just a question about updating--there are no longer buttons for italics, bold, etc. Do we have to use html tags?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.