Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!!
Daniella Lujan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
joyemodu15 pretends to be a fan and then wants you to transfer money from your bank account claiming that she has inherited a large amount and that you will be recompensed.

I have no stories posted here, then she tried to romance me into a lesbian relationship sending risque photos, and then kept demanding that I help 'her'. Please remove member.

Confirmed this is a Nigerian scam by police. Google it if you doubt my veracity.

TO start with , My name is ( Miss Joy Emodu but my friends duo call me Mariama that is my native name ) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a relationship or conversation but how both felt for each other, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 6.2ft tall, fair in complexion, single and romantic loving girl, but presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Col.David Emodu the personal advice of (Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe) who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents, my late father was the special adviser of Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe, so therefore i managed with the help of the Red cross to make out my way to a near by country Senegal where am leaving now as a refugee,
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and sometimes i use his computer to send these message to you now.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon,
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the ( Reverend Andrew kumar) , who is in charge of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to people here in the camp, but i am not living with him, rather i am leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

This is Rev. Andrew kumar Tel number is ( +221775546185 OR 00221775546185 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Miss Joy Emodu) he will sent for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing of my own, be it phone or what ever, because of refugee status.

please my dear, this is not a joke or i am trying to play with your feeling or something else you may think, so therefore hear me out!!!!
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US$5.7 000.00 ( five million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

Please my dear i will like you to keep it to your self because i am afraid of losing my life equally the money too if any one else get to hear about this,i have to tell you that no one else knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it because he is just like a father to me.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.so therefore my dearest go ahead and contact for the confirmation and possibilities of transferring the money into your position.

BELOW HERE ARE THE INFORMATION OF THE BANK AS FOLLOWS.

OXFORD MCMORIS....Director of Online
Banking & Transfer Department Of
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON BRANCH
HEAD OFFICE,1BASINGHLL AVENUE LONDON BRANCH

Telephone number.....(+44) 703- 1814842
Fax Number ....... (+44) 703-1815545

Email address.........standard_charteredbk@consultant.com
Email address ........stb_custormer.service@yahoo.co.uk
Email address ........ standard_bktransfer@bigstring.com

Name of depositor: COL, DAVID EMODU
Nationality: Liberia
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Next of Kin : Miss Joy Emodu
Amount Deposited: US$ 5.7 Million US DOLLARS

This e-mail from Dokuga was sent from joyemodu15@yahoo.com

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/23 00:30 By kagasaki6.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 95
You need to forward the message to one of the moderators so they can stop her again. I think "Joy" has been a thorn in their sides for quite some time

Sorry Wiccan I didn't notice you already on top of it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/23 00:36 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
This person's account has been deleted FIVE times in the past week. The most recent, I believe, was last night. I've been monitoring this throughout the day and have yet to see this person creating another.

I have no clue how they got your mail address, or are using Dokuga's email program to send spam email, but I will alert our tech guru to the problem immediately. If you could possibly forward a copy of that email to me at WiccanMethuselah@gmail.com, I'd appreciate it greatly!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/23 00:39 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
insomniac_amy wrote:
You need to forward the message to one of the moderators so they can stop her again. I think "Joy" has been a thorn in their sides for quite some time

Sorry Wiccan I didn't notice you already on top of it

No problem!! The more people who jump on posts like this, the better... I was just getting ready to head to bed when I saw it, so... Good call!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Yeah, I got that message too, unfortunately some time has passed and I don't remember the username but maybe we could post a warning on the main page so that everyone sees it and fraudsters will stop sending messages simply because nobody will believe them?

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 53
Daniella,

If you can post here (or PM me) the full e-mail headers I'd be grateful (you can of course, X out your e-mail address). There's usually some option to "View Original", or "View Headers" or something like that.

Thanks,
-J

Logged Logged
SunflowerDreams21
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Omg! I cannot believe someone thought we'd believe that and I pray no one fell for it. Its gonna send me to check my spam mail. I hope everyone sees this post and is aware of what scam this person is trying to pull.

Logged Logged

In this moment you are exactly who you need to be, and anyone who disagrees cannot see the light you hold inside.-SunflowerDreams
RubyJeweler
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Aaaannnddd...thank the gods that I always delete my spam messages without viewing them. Thanks for mentioning this, because now I will take extra precautions when dealing with my messages.

Logged Logged
Ashley Brown
Pup
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Wiccan, I received two emails from this joy a couple of days ago. I still have the first one and I deleted and blocked her email after the second one. I'm going to forward you the first one and if I still have it, the second one too. I hope it helps.

Just checked, I deleted the second one from my trash/spam box. The first is one its way though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/08 13:08 By thebookworm90.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:NIGERIAN Dokuga Member Scammer!!! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Ashley Brown wrote:
Wiccan, I received two emails from this joy a couple of days ago. I still have the first one and I deleted and blocked her email after the second one. I'm going to forward you the first one and if I still have it, the second one too. I hope it helps.

Just checked, I deleted the second one from my trash/spam box. The first is one its way though.

Thank you so much for forwarding what you had..

What you received was the automatic email notification of a Private Message from the Dokuga site email system. It was not an individual email from Joy to your email account, she does not have your email address, and I want to stress that. If you blocked the email address that sent you the alert, you've actually blocked the Dokuga site email alerts, and may not receive any further site emails as a result.

The message you forwarded to me was sent to you on April 21, 2012, which was before we managed to finally shut Joy down for good. Joy has not been able to create any further accounts since April 23, 2012 - because every IP address she used was blocked from even accessing the site, thanks to Mitharus. To the best of my knowledge, no one has received any alerts from our site email system of messages from Joy since April 23, 2012. If anyone has anything dated more recently than that, please be sure to inform me as soon as possible!

Again, Ashley, thanks so much for forwarding that message to me!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.