Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can't update profile
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: can't update profile
ChaoticReverie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
I can't update the information on my profile. There are question marks seperating the paragraphs in my 'About Me' section, and I've been trying to get rid of them, but can't. Aside from that, I also can't add any new banners into my 'Main' section.

Help, plz?!?!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
ChaoticReverie wrote:
I can't update the information on my profile. There are question marks seperating the paragraphs in my 'About Me' section, and I've been trying to get rid of them, but can't. Aside from that, I also can't add any new banners into my 'Main' section.

Help, plz?!?!

As usual, first question... are you using Internet Explorer?

If so, you might want to switch to Firefox, since the site (generally) behaves better using that browser. I understand it has fewer problems with Chrome as well. Try that, also try deleting cookies and cache... some people have had good luck doing that as well. If you're still experiencing problems, let us know back here and we'll call in the BIG GUNS to help!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
PS - I went in as Administrator and successfully got rid of your question marks... your profile appears clean now. I think perhaps Firefox may be the solution.

Also, as far as your paragraph regarding flames... flames are NOT ALLOWED on this site. If you have been receiving any here, you need to notify the Admins immediately so that we can handle that situation!! Please let us know and help us to help you!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

ChaoticReverie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Ahhh perhaps Firefox is the key. I had it on my old computer and never had this problem, but since getting the new one I have not yet changed over. I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Logged Logged
ChaoticReverie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Yeah I just needed firefox. thnx again!

Logged Logged
Susan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can't update profile 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
This happened to me and I know it is very frustrating try Firefox, if it dosent work you might need to uplode Adobe Flash... It is free if I am correct.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/19 20:46 By IHeartSesshomaru.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.