Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Updating Old Profile From A Single Spark
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Updating Old Profile From A Single Spark
Updating Old Profile From A Single Spark 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all,

I lost track of A Single Spark for a few years because I was very sick and found that it was no longer there, but I did find this site thank god! I wasn't able to find my Fanfic here until I went into the Spark section and it was there, but I was unable to get a password reset. Is the Spark part of it not with the main Sess/Kag Fanfiction Archive?

My user name is Alyndrya, which I am no longer using and am going by my most-used Author name Princess Destiny. I am doing an overhaul of my Fanfic 'Enemies' and was trying to update it under Spark...I am happy to post under the main Sess/Kag Archives, but do I need to do so also in Spark, or can I have it removed there since I can't update it?

Thank you for the help. Here is the link: dokuga.com/spark/profile?&aid=269

Hugs,
Princess Destiny (Alyndrya)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/13 23:43 By Princess Destiny.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Updating Old Profile From A Single Spark 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
Hi

Spark is now just a read only archive. We host it on our server so we don't lose it as there are some beautiful stories on there, but it's not upgradable anymore. You are more than welcome to post it on Dokuga, but we can't update the stories or the profile on spark anymore.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Updating Old Profile From A Single Spark 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Priestess Skye wrote:
Hi

Spark is now just a read only archive. We host it on our server so we don't lose it as there are some beautiful stories on there, but it's not upgradable anymore. You are more than welcome to post it on Dokuga, but we can't update the stories or the profile on spark anymore.

Nor can we delete anything from the archive. If it's there, I'm afraid it's going to stay there.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.