Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: suggestion
Kari Konoko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
suggestion 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
This is just an idea, so feel free to ignore it if you wish.

I think it might be a good idea to give drabbles and other quite short works their own section, away from the long chapter fanfiction. I say thing because they tend to spam the update board. It may just be me but I tend towards the longer stories and find them distracting when searching for updates. They also often come in large bursts and take over the world, if you know what I mean, as they seems to be there very suddenly and then die off for the most part. I recognize that some people keep up with their updates and continuations but many disappear, and possibly could use separation...

I do not wish to offend anyone by this suggestion, I just figured I's put it out there...

Thanks for your time.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:suggestion 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Most of the drabble bombs come from challenges or activities on the site. It's not really something I feel should be hidden, because the people who participate and post them want their stories read just the same as anyone else. It would be unfair to push them into a corner somewhere. The other stories haven't gone anywhere, so if you click the fanfiction tab at the top of your screen ^ up there, you can go back to the previous posts. Every story on the site in fact. Drabbles and Oneshots already have their own categories, so you can filter your preferences that way. That is my suggestion.

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:suggestion 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
Could you not just go to the Fanfiction tab (at the top) and then click the -Categories- drop down, select Chapter Stories, and hit go?

EDIT: Shadow beat me to it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/16 18:08 By zandrellia.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.