Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something
Lady Lyris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Everytime I post something like a comment, or a chapter this thing pops up and repeats itself. It says something along the lines of 'Could Not Instantiate' or something like that. It repeats it in red letters at the top of the screen. Does anyone know what that is, and if it is harmless or what?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/29 12:12 By Lady Adaira. Reason: Found words
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Okay, I've moved this to "Bug Reports" where it should go. I will look into it and see if it happens with anyone else.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
We are currently experiencing problems with our email alerts, which I believe is the source of the error message. Comments are being posted properly, as are chapters, so the problem is solely with the email alerts.

The hosting company has been alerted and are working to resolve it!
:?
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Okay, 'cause I just got that message when posting to a forum thread about 2 minutes ago- it was kind of confusing because the comment makes reference to a 'mail function' not being initiated, but the comment still posted. I'd have been really confused if I hadn't already spotted this thread before posting to Momo's b-day. In hindsight, I'm gonna guess that 'mail function' refers to message delivery in general rather than directly to email or PMs.

Sorry, I have blonde moments sometimes.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/29 13:22 By Freya Ishtar.
Lady Lyris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Weird Thing Showing Up Each Time I Post Something 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Okay. Thanks so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.