Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
I just upgraded to the new firefox about a half an hour ago now i'm having issues with Dokuga and the way it displays. It works on IE but not Firefox. Since I can't really describe it that well i took screenshots of it. Below are the ones from Firefox and IE.
File Attachment:
File Name: dokuga____2.jpg
File Size: 123265

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
gonna do these on photobucket, see the links

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/24 18:47 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Did you restart your computer after downloading the new firefox? I downloaded the new version the other day, and I didn't look at dokuga before restarting my laptop but after restarting it, it helped view some websites. Dokuga works as it usually had for me now, I don't really know. ^^; sorry this might have not helped much.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
nope, rebooted, cleaned out files, made sure it was through every filter i have on here, still funkyfied

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
I just upgraded to 3.6.2 and have no problems. What resolution are you using??
:?
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
i'm on 1280x800

But, at this point, considering Firefox becomes less awesome with each passing update, i'm about to give up on it. I'm on Opera right now and giving Chrome a try so I'll prolly be going to one of them and give up on Firefox

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/24 19:55 By Danyealle-sama.

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga and issues with the new FIrefox 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Sounds like a good idea... I'm at the same res and not having trouble with Dokuga, but am noticing other glitches frequently.

Other sites don't view well or operate the same as before... seems like Firefox is going the way of my previous fave browser, Netscape, darn it!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.