Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
E-Mail Notifications
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: E-Mail Notifications
Zoku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
E-Mail Notifications 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't know when the e-mail notifications started being sent for fav. stories / authors updates etc... but is there anyway to turn it off? My mail box keeps filling up with them, and I can't seem to find the off switch... Can someone help me? IS there an off switch? Am I looking in the wrong places for it?
m(_ _)m assistance please.
Very Sincerely,
Zoku

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:E-Mail Notifications 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
Removing said stories and authors from your favorites list should take care of the problem.

If you click on the FANFICTION tab at the top of the page it will take you to a page with the most recently updated fics on it. On the left-hand side of the page, you will see a USER MENU. Click on the links for your Favorite Authors and Favorite Stories. This will take you to a page where you can delete them from your favorites list.

Logged Logged
Zoku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:E-Mail Notifications 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Thank you for your reply, but I was hoping to just stop the e-mails, not remove the stories from my list.
But if I have to get e-mails in order to keep my list, then I guess that's that.
Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.