Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND
Giannina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hii everyone!! i read some time ago a fic called the western bond , where kagome worked for inu no tashio and he left her a mark. that she was bonded to sesshoumaru...

but i can not find it :O... >< can you help me to find it please?

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the FanFiction by Aeries (Renata Kramersmeier)but I think she took it down. Apparently it's also in the Spark Archive (minus the last five chapters) but I can't find it.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sorry, it WAS in the 'Spark archive, but it has been removed at the author's request. Aeries is re-working all her stories into original fiction for publication, so I must insist that people NOT offer to share any copies they might have here on the site. Thanks so much for honoring the author's request in this!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Can we have her author name then so we can find her work on amazon or B&N?

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe that she will be publishing under her real name:

Renata Kramersmeier

I'll be sure to update the group if/when she notifies us that she has something coming out!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
Is that the one that Sesshomaru's father leaves the mark of a crescent moon on her hand or neck or something, showing that she is under his protection, or family?

If so, that was a work of art. Such a shame she pulled her works down, but understand why.

Logged Logged
Arcane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years ago Karma: 2
This is the one story I desperately wish I had a copy of >.< What was I thinking when I didn't save it?

*hits herself repeatedly*

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:SEARCHING FOR THE FIC CALLED THE WESTERN BOND 11 Years ago Karma: 277
So very sorry!!

Again, though, I would remind people to heed my caution in this post:

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/87897-searching-for-the-fic-called-the-western-bond#87901

Anyone offering to share this story on this forum will have their post deleted as soon as I can hit the button. The author wishes to use this, and her other works, to further her writing career, and the least we can do to support her is to honor her wishes.

Thank you all for your restraint!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/04/18 21:42 By mitharus. Reason: Fix URL to point at post - Mith

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.