Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for Horror fic (MA/NO YIMS!) Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for Horror fic (MA/NO YIMS!)
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for Horror fic (MA/NO YIMS!) 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
Okay so this is how the story went. Sesshomaru had survived to the future just to get revenge on Kagome or something. He invites her over on the threat of killing her family (I think, I may be wrong). Anyways, he demands that she wears her old school uniform and it doesn't fit all that well but she goes along with it anyways. When she gets there, somehow her powers are muted and Sesshomaru tells her that he's going to rough her up a bit before taking her as his mate. So he roughs her up and then brings in her friends from middle school. This is where my mind draws a blank because I quit reading here. I think he rapes them. I know he kills them. In the last chapter, he brings them back to life and Kagome can't remember what happened to them and her. In the reviews (yes, I checked the reviews too) a lot people complained about the ending and said that it was very sick. I really want to finish it so if anyone knows it...

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for Horror fic (MA/NO YIMS!) 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Brutality by Walter205
rated MA so no YIMs, please.

I remember this story. It's a very...erm...well, gross. Walter205's stories always seem to squick me. LoL I don't think sweet and nice is anywhere in there, but I haven't read all of their stories yet. This kind of story seems to stick with you. To be honest, I think I needed a shower after I read it. Ewwww

That being said, I don't have a problem with the writing or the story itself...just the subject matter. That is just personal opinion though.

Hope this helps.

Logged Logged

Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for Horror fic (MA/NO YIMS!) 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
Thanks that's it! Actually, I'm a fan of horror and dark things so I typically enjoy things like this (though in real life I can't stand the sight of other people's blood...).

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.