Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
please help its driving me nuts Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: please help its driving me nuts
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
please help its driving me nuts 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I was reading it on ff.net it wasn't completed and was being updated so its a current working story.

it starts with Kagome waking in a bed next to a guy bankotus she went out with friends and someone spiked her drink thus letting bankotus rape her. her grandmother works for Sesshomaru helping with his two daughters, he would take his youngest to work with him. i remember that at one point kagome took her grandmothers place for a time and then started seeing sesshomaru and having all kinds of strange things happen.

I can't remember if they had slept together before i stopped reading of not but i remember that kagome being pregnant was hinted at.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
  The topic has been locked.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:please help its driving me nuts 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
I think that it is call "Her Happiness" by Rockhard Angel. It is rated "M" www.fanfiction.net/s/6995974/1/Her-Happiness

Logged Logged
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:please help its driving me nuts 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
YES! omg thank you so much this was bugging me for a month.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.