Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for.......help plz
DarkThief07
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for.......help plz 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi!! I've been doing sum reading here lately but there are two stories I can't seem to find if someone would be so kind to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

The first one is kagome helping sesshomaru getting out of an arranged marriage. It was a ten steps theme or had ten steps to get out of an arranged marriage. Before she was taken to his home, sesshomaru help teach her to talk properly, when she goofed or forgotten he kiss her. I'm not sure if the story was ever finished.

The second one is I believe to be completed. Sesshomaru is married to kagome but I'm not sure exactly how the story goes. It is in her future but after one night with her sesshomaru realize she is not a virgin so he tells her to stay in her room until he decides what to do with her. Inuyasha visits to see kagome and apologize on how he treated her now knowing she had a illness before. Sesshomaru now understands why kagome wasn't a virgin but when he goes to see her she doesn't want anything to do with him. Trying to get her in good graces he takes her to a private island he owns to try n woo her. Unfortunately a bad storm comes and while he tries to protect kagome he loses his memory from something that hits his head. That's all I can remember from that story

So if anyone knows a link to the stories I'm searching for I'd be really really happy for ur help.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
xDori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.......help plz 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm not sure about the first one, but I do know the second one. It's called Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands. Here's the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

EDIT by Wiccan: Rated MA, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/14 22:14 By wiccanmethuselah.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.......help plz 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
The first one is by Aura Depths, "How To Escape An Arranged Mating (In Ten Difficult Steps)"

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6010/1

Rated M, no one under 16!!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - Next time, please be sure to post under Searching for a Fic instead of in Challenges!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.......help plz 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Your second is Misconceptions And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1
Rated MA so no YIMS!!
One of my absolute favorites. I love to re-read this one

Logged Logged
DarkThief07
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.......help plz 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Omgosh!!! thank u sooo much for helping me out. Sooo grateful and I'm sorry for posting this on the wrong category ^^' ahha....I'm still new at this

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.