Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for another one
Philicia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another one 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay this one has been in my head for the last week or so and I can't find it. Since you guys were such a big help with the last one I am hoping you can help with this one too.

Okay from what I remember about it Kagome got together with Sesshoumaru and was presented to the other lands. Each lord had to give her a gift. One of the lords didn't want to so gave her a piece of ruined land from his lands. She fixed it and put a barrier arond it. Then monks and mikos came from other lands to "save" the ningen of Japan from the "evil" demons. Kagome helped demons hide their auras and features thus taking them all the way into her time. Protecting them from all the wars and everything that took place in the time line that might kill them off.

Help please. Would appreciate the link.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I know it's one of Cindygirl's fics - I think it's this one:

Destined for Me » reviews
COMPLETED Sesshomaru was Lord of the Western Lands. He had been ruling for 224 years. But a law states that he must find a mate before he reaches 225 of being lord to the land. An old medalleon given to him by his fathers best friend will help him seek h
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 42 - Words: 422,136 - Reviews: 2396 - Updated: 5-10-06 - Published: 10-24-05 - Sesshomaru & Kagome H. - Complete

While FF.net says it's rated M, it leans more towards MA so no YIM's please.

Logged Logged
Philicia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you that was exactly the one I was looking for. I would have responded sooner but I just stayed up all this time to read all 42 chapters. Thank you again!

Logged Logged
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one - RESOLVED 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Yeah, it's a long one, that's for darn sure. All of her fics are really good reads.
Glad to have been helpful!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/05 11:10 By Aquarian1. Reason: Resolved
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.