Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Someone trying to take the West from Sesshoumaru Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Someone trying to take the West from Sesshoumaru
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Someone trying to take the West from Sesshoumaru 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
I don't remember much but here's what I remember. I think it is set in modern times and Sesshoumaru and Kagome are at a ball or maybe a party and one of his cousins is trying take the Western Lands from Sess. I think at one point Kagome takes her shoes off and snuck upstairs to eavesdrop on what the men are talking about.
I think the cousin might be a dark inu and their taking over has something to do with the fact that Sesshoumaru hasn't taken a mate. Sess and Kags ends up mating, but the bad cousins kidnap him and drag him into some caves where they torture him. Kagome rescues him and they all live happily ever after?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/25 10:18 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The topic has been locked.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Someone trying to take the West from Sesshoumaru 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Yay! Now I can finally help you out with a story!

Persistence by gradualwisd0m (rated M)

www.fanfiction.net/s/4109541/1/Persistence

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Someone trying to take the West from Sesshoumaru 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
That's it!!!! Thank you soooo much. Karma for you

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.